Anyone good with computer or graphic art?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
08-12-2015, 04:26 PM
RE: Anyone good with computer or graphic art?
I'm a Illustrator. And If you don't like my work I know many people in the trade.

Don't Live each day like it's your last. Live each day like you have 541 days after that one where every choice you make will have lasting implications to you and the world around you. ~ Tim Minchin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Commonsensei's post
08-12-2015, 04:39 PM
(08-12-2015 04:26 PM)Commonsensei Wrote:  I'm a Illustrator. And If you don't like my work I know many people in the trade.

doesn't hurt to show off what you got. I know it must be a simple design for you guys but I just never did any of this stuff before, so I don't know how to get it started.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
09-12-2015, 08:46 PM
[Image: atheistbiohazard6.jpg]

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
09-12-2015, 08:53 PM
(09-12-2015 08:46 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  [Image: atheistbiohazard6.jpg]

Very nice job Muffs. Thumbsup
09-12-2015, 09:23 PM
You guys can make some kick-ass graphics!
09-12-2015, 09:58 PM (This post was last modified: 09-12-2015 11:08 PM by WeAreTheCosmos.)

Everything there is good except the colors... The green glow on the red is kinda..
[Image: Symptoms-vomiting.jpg]

If it's gonna be a small YouTube emblem, you might want to keep it to like colors, but high contrast luminosity. Black, red, green.. Two or three isn't bad, but when they're so completely opposite, it doesn't seems appealing IMO.

Monochrome with an accent color might be nice
10-12-2015, 02:36 AM

I do like it. I might swap it out with that white red one later on. But for now, I will use the plain red you did before.

I greatly appreciate the work, I love the new emblems for my channel lol.
So far half of the videos I have are other quick load stuff to give anyone visiting something fun to watch and my own videos are basically made in a few hours or so.

Once I start figuring out more of how to do video editing and get better at picture transitions and figuring out how to fix my low sound audio problem I got going on now, I can work on putting more work into my videos and making ones that are shorter with better quality, rather than just shoveling them out. One day I hope to have at least 1000 subscribers or so! It would be amazing if it ever turned out to be a full time job like it is for some of the really popular kids like seth andrews, TJ Kirk or the bible reloaded guys but I very much doubt I will ever get that far lol.

But it is nice to dream eh? Till than its a hobby and will be treated like one. At least now I got a much cooler and better looking symbol now. Gotta admit though, There is one thing I got going for me that most of the others do not and that is Brand recognition potential.

Everyone recognizes the Biohazard symbol and it is heavily steeped in pop culture and sub cultures as well. Plus the name fits it like a glove and looks pretty cool too.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ