Anyone have a weird celebrity crush?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-09-2015, 08:01 AM
RE: Anyone have a weird celebrity crush?
(14-09-2015 06:18 PM)daniel1948 Wrote:  
(14-09-2015 01:30 PM)yakherder Wrote:  I find most celebrities pretty annoying to be honest. Sure, some of them are quite attractive. But not any more attractive than half the other people you come across every day. If I had to pick one I've found intriguing in the past it'd be Christina Ricci. Flawed, not a cookie cutter model by Hollywood standards, but infinitely more genuine and more interesting than the typical celebrity eye candy.

Some people are definitely photogenic. Some are not. I've hiked with some guides who are breathtakingly gorgeous, but to look at photos of them, they're just average.

The video above with Zooey Deschanel reminded me that she's another I have a total crush on. The one interview I saw with her, she was as dumb as a box of rocks. But I think she's one of the world's most beautiful women.

Can a podcaster be considered a celebrity? I am head over heels in love with Julia Galef. (Host of the Rationally Speaking podcast.) That lady has looks and brains. Also Rebecca Watson, formerly a regular on the SGU, another lady with both beauty and brains.

And my biggest crush of all: Hilary Hahn, the most brilliant musician alive today (IMHO).

Not to make you jealous or anything, but Hilary Hahn autographed a CD for me.

Big Grin
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post
15-09-2015, 02:35 PM
So many things I can't really say here...
[Image: 4715648-xena.jpg]

I just wanted to let you know that I love you even though you aren't naked right now. Heart
[+] 2 users Like TurkeyBurner's post
15-09-2015, 02:48 PM
(15-09-2015 02:35 PM)TurkeyBurner Wrote:  So many things I can't really say here...
[Image: 4715648-xena.jpg]

That's not a weird attraction though.

This is....

[Image: tiger.jpg]

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
15-09-2015, 02:51 PM
Do Silurians count?

Lizard warrior women are hot! Thumbsup

[Image: hungry-earth-liz.jpg]

"I feel as though the camera is almost a kind of voyeur in Mr. Beans life, and you just watch this bizarre man going about his life in the way that he wants to."

-Rowan Atkinson
[+] 3 users Like Can_of_Beans's post
15-09-2015, 02:54 PM
(15-09-2015 02:51 PM)Can_of_Beans Wrote:  Do Silurians count?

Lizard warrior women are hot! Thumbsup

[Image: hungry-earth-liz.jpg]

I agree, but she likes mousy brunette women, if I'm not mistaken. And she has a pet potato, which is just weird. Smartass

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
15-09-2015, 05:26 PM
(15-09-2015 08:01 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  
(14-09-2015 06:18 PM)daniel1948 Wrote:  Some people are definitely photogenic. Some are not. I've hiked with some guides who are breathtakingly gorgeous, but to look at photos of them, they're just average.

The video above with Zooey Deschanel reminded me that she's another I have a total crush on. The one interview I saw with her, she was as dumb as a box of rocks. But I think she's one of the world's most beautiful women.

Can a podcaster be considered a celebrity? I am head over heels in love with Julia Galef. (Host of the Rationally Speaking podcast.) That lady has looks and brains. Also Rebecca Watson, formerly a regular on the SGU, another lady with both beauty and brains.

And my biggest crush of all: Hilary Hahn, the most brilliant musician alive today (IMHO).

Not to make you jealous or anything, but Hilary Hahn autographed a CD for me.

Big Grin

I am sooooooooo ENVIOUS! You actually got to meet her! And maybe this was at a concert where you got to hear her play? Wow. Just WOW!

"El mar se mide por olas,
el cielo por alas,
nosotros por lágrimas."
-- Jaime Sabines
15-09-2015, 05:51 PM
[Image: betty.jpg]

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 5 users Like GirlyMan's post
15-09-2015, 06:17 PM
Please ignore the creep factor... Drooling

Heart Taylor Momsen

It's got to be the singing voice... or the hair, no wait... the leather corsets? Ahhh... I got it. The boots. It's the breasts... I meant butt.

I just can't help myself. Rolleyes
[+] 1 user Likes etbonney's post
15-09-2015, 06:23 PM
(15-09-2015 06:17 PM)etbonney Wrote:  Please ignore the creep factor... Drooling

You say that after EK's cat? Laugh out load

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-09-2015, 06:39 PM
(15-09-2015 06:23 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(15-09-2015 06:17 PM)etbonney Wrote:  Please ignore the creep factor... Drooling

You say that after EK's cat? Laugh out load

Nah... I was highlighting the fact a middle age dork (*ahem*... me) has the hots for someone half his age.

I just hope I'm not the only one. Confused