Anyone have a weird celebrity crush?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
15-09-2015, 07:01 PM
RE: Anyone have a weird celebrity crush?
(15-09-2015 06:39 PM)etbonney Wrote:  
(15-09-2015 06:23 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  You say that after EK's cat? Laugh out load

Nah... I was highlighting the fact a middle age dork (*ahem*... me) has the hots for someone half his age.

I just hope I'm not the only one. Confused

Nah - I feel weird about my Kristen Stewart infatuation. Conversely, I feel totally insane about my Gwynnie thing. Laugh out load

[Image: ZF1ZJ4M.jpg]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
15-09-2015, 07:01 PM
A coworker of mine thought those weird blue people in that horrible movie Avatar were sexy.
Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like beeglez's post
15-09-2015, 07:18 PM
(15-09-2015 07:01 PM)beeglez Wrote:  A coworker of mine thought those weird blue people in that horrible movie Avatar were sexy.

I can't disagree with that. I would totally jump into an avatar and abandon my body for a life with a sexy blue alien cat thing in the trees. Provided the deal came with a pet mountain banshee for me to ride.

'Murican Canadian
[+] 4 users Like yakherder's post
15-09-2015, 07:26 PM
When I was little I had a crush on Goofy after we went to Disney World. I was a weird kid I think Tongue

[Image: disneygoofy2012.jpeg]
[+] 4 users Like jennybee's post
15-09-2015, 07:51 PM
For some people this one will be a no brainer, while to the uninitiated it might seem weird.

But... My teenage infatuations were definitely Trini, the yellow ranger (as played ever so briefly by Thuy Trang Weeping ) and, of course, Kimberly, the pink ranger.

[Image: tumblr_lmp79q33a31qasa31o1_1280.jpg]

'Murican Canadian
[+] 4 users Like yakherder's post
15-09-2015, 08:05 PM
(15-09-2015 07:51 PM)yakherder Wrote:  For some people this one will be a no brainer, while to the uninitiated it might seem weird.

But... My teenage infatuations were definitely Trini, the yellow ranger (as played ever so briefly by Thuy Trang Weeping ) and, of course, Kimberly, the pink ranger.

[Image: tumblr_lmp79q33a31qasa31o1_1280.jpg]

At least they were human, mine was a talking dog with really bad fashion sense Facepalm
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
15-09-2015, 09:17 PM
(15-09-2015 07:26 PM)jennybee Wrote:  When I was little I had a crush on Goofy after we went to Disney World. I was a weird kid I think Tongue

[Image: disneygoofy2012.jpeg]

Was?

Laughat

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 2 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
16-09-2015, 07:39 AM
(15-09-2015 05:26 PM)daniel1948 Wrote:  
(15-09-2015 08:01 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  Not to make you jealous or anything, but Hilary Hahn autographed a CD for me.

Big Grin

I am sooooooooo ENVIOUS! You actually got to meet her! And maybe this was at a concert where you got to hear her play? Wow. Just WOW!

Yes, all of the above. She did a concert with the Madison (Wisconsin) Symphony Orchestra and autographed CDs at intermission. The CD was her playing the Bach violin concertos. I don't remember exactly what piece she played in the concert, but it was something for violin and orchestra by Paganini (probably the first violin concerto). The whole experience was pretty cool.
[+] 1 user Likes Grasshopper's post
17-09-2015, 04:15 PM
If you told me I'd have a man crush on a soap opera actor, I'd have thought you were delusional. However, Scott Clifton

He has a YouTube channel called theoretical bullshit. He's awesome and wicked smart.

Excuse me, I'm making perfect sense. You're just not keeping up.

"Let me give you some advice, bastard: never forget what you are. The rest of the world will not. Wear it like armor, and it can never be used to hurt you." - Tyrion Lannister
[+] 2 users Like itsnotmeitsyou's post
18-09-2015, 02:13 AM
god damn KYLIE JENNER WITH GREEN OMBRE HAIR

god damn TOM HIDDLESTON WITH LONG AS FUCK HAIR

god damn HOUSEOFCANTOR

god damn RYOUTA KAWARA THE ROCK DOVE FROM HATOFUL BOYFRIEND

ALSO DAN AVIDAN
[+] 3 users Like Ferdinand's post