Anyone have regular massage?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
09-09-2017, 02:33 PM
Folks,

I've been trying some massage with a view to extending my motorcycling pleasures. Lots of guys my age hang up their sportsbike boots through back or neck problems and I'm going to push the envelope a little further. So far I have had contact Reiki, Indian head massage, Swedish massage and - bloody hell - sports massage! The latter was quite a challenge although I liked the lady who beat me up. Smile Next is going to be hot stones on the back, recommended by no less than Gwyneth Paltrow.

But is any of this doing me good in the long term? Which type to go with? Have I missed one?

D.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
09-09-2017, 02:49 PM
RE: Anyone have regular massage?
(09-09-2017 02:33 PM)Dworkin Wrote:  Folks,

I've been trying some massage with a view to extending my motorcycling pleasures. Lots of guys my age hang up their sportsbike boots through back or neck problems and I'm going to push the envelope a little further. So far I have had contact Reiki, Indian head massage, Swedish massage and - bloody hell - sports massage! The latter was quite a challenge although I liked the lady who beat me up. Smile Next is going to be hot stones on the back, recommended by no less than Gwyneth Paltrow.

But is any of this doing me good in the long term? Which type to go with? Have I missed one?

D.

Since I am a massage maniac I invested in a good massage chair. Now I get two massages a day. I just love it. I could get them all day every day. Thumbsup

Today's massage chairs feel exactly like a person, better even, because they stretch you also. They have a variety of moves and routines you can assemble. And they have some pre-designed ones which are very good.

This is the second chair I have, I had the previous one for 9 years before selling it and getting an newer version.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
09-09-2017, 03:06 PM
I get a Swedish-to-deep-tissue massage every 2-8 weeks depending on need. I've been doing this for about 5 years, and yes, regular massages do keep my problem areas in check. If I get busy and don't show up to appointments, that first massage back is rough.
[+] 2 users Like Aliza's post
09-09-2017, 03:29 PM
I like Thai Yoga Massage. I've been practicing on my boyfriend. It's definitely a more active massage.

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
09-09-2017, 04:34 PM
(09-09-2017 02:33 PM)Dworkin Wrote:  So far I have had contact Reiki, Indian head massage, Swedish massage and - bloody hell - sports massage...

You can forget Reiki; it's worthless, and has no supporting scientific validity. And don't believe anything Paltrow says about health. She's as thick as two short planks, and supports all sorts of medical quackery, such as quartz "eggs" up the pussy—I kid you not!

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
09-09-2017, 06:36 PM
My wife loves massages, head rubs, back rubs, etc, has to be the right way in the right way. I don't like to be touched.

09-09-2017, 09:20 PM
When I lived in China and could afford it.

'Murican Canadian
09-09-2017, 09:28 PM
(09-09-2017 09:20 PM)yakherder Wrote:  When I lived in China and could afford it.

I'll trade you one for zucchini muffins Tongue

"Let the waters settle and you will see the moon and stars mirrored in your own being." -Rumi
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
09-09-2017, 09:40 PM
I've never had one and never will. I hate being touched so much my hugs are awkward Sad

Ignorance is not to be ignored.

Check out my DA gallery! http://oo-kiri-oo.deviantart.com/gallery/
[+] 1 user Likes Loom's post
09-09-2017, 10:03 PM
(09-09-2017 09:40 PM)Loom Wrote:  I've never had one and never will. I hate being touched so much my hugs are awkward Sad

Oh, yeah, I can relate to that. I hate being hugged. I remember having to get over that feeling to get a massage, but it was worth the effort.
[+] 1 user Likes Aliza's post