Anyone have regular massage?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-09-2017, 06:56 AM
RE: Anyone have regular massage?
There's an old Methodist Church next door that sold a few years back that ended up being bought by a whacko new-age group, that claim to be psychic.

They also have a store where they sell stuff, and have a big sign out for "Reiki massage".

I always assumed that " Reiki" is Japanese for "happy ending".

After all- the head fruitcake in charge has a record of at least two busts for prostitution.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2017, 03:11 PM
(11-09-2017 06:56 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  There's an old Methodist Church next door that sold a few years back that ended up being bought by a whacko new-age group, that claim to be psychic.

They also have a store where they sell stuff, and have a big sign out for "Reiki massage".

I always assumed that " Reiki" is Japanese for "happy ending".

After all- the head fruitcake in charge has a record of at least two busts for prostitution.

ob,

My Reiki therapist did ask if he could give me a cuddle at the end of the massage. Maybe it was the bike leathers that affected him. Yes

I politely replied, 'Maybe next time'. That will be Wednesday after next.

D.
12-09-2017, 03:53 PM
LOL..

If a massage therapist asked to ,"cuddle afterwards" I'd finally get to experience what it is to be speechless....

Wink

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
24-09-2017, 03:20 PM
Interesting. Sometimes I started getting tension headaches, either after I do certain weight lifting exercises or masturbation or just wake up with one. Sometimes I wake up with a hangover even when I didn't drink, which I don't do much of.

So..... I discovered there are muscles in the back of the head that if I self-massage (very easy) the tension headaches go away or are significantly reduced. I watched videos on youtube that taught me about all the layers of muscles back there, including thin muscles in the back of the head. And when I massage them, other aches go away. you'd be surprised the interconnectedness of things. strain is pain.

(09-09-2017 02:33 PM)Dworkin Wrote:  Folks,

I've been trying some massage with a view to extending my motorcycling pleasures. Lots of guys my age hang up their sportsbike boots through back or neck problems and I'm going to push the envelope a little further. So far I have had contact Reiki, Indian head massage, Swedish massage and - bloody hell - sports massage! The latter was quite a challenge although I liked the lady who beat me up. Smile Next is going to be hot stones on the back, recommended by no less than Gwyneth Paltrow.

But is any of this doing me good in the long term? Which type to go with? Have I missed one?

D.
24-09-2017, 05:02 PM
(09-09-2017 02:33 PM)Dworkin Wrote:  Folks,

I've been trying some massage with a view to extending my motorcycling pleasures. Lots of guys my age hang up their sportsbike boots through back or neck problems and I'm going to push the envelope a little further. So far I have had contact Reiki, Indian head massage, Swedish massage and - bloody hell - sports massage! The latter was quite a challenge although I liked the lady who beat me up. Smile Next is going to be hot stones on the back, recommended by no less than Gwyneth Paltrow.

But is any of this doing me good in the long term? Which type to go with? Have I missed one?

D.

> I would not consider regular massage therapy unless it was performed by Gwyneth Paltrow. Confused