Anyone have regular massage?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-09-2017, 06:56 AM
RE: Anyone have regular massage?
There's an old Methodist Church next door that sold a few years back that ended up being bought by a whacko new-age group, that claim to be psychic.

They also have a store where they sell stuff, and have a big sign out for "Reiki massage".

I always assumed that " Reiki" is Japanese for "happy ending".

After all- the head fruitcake in charge has a record of at least two busts for prostitution.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-09-2017, 03:11 PM
(11-09-2017 06:56 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  There's an old Methodist Church next door that sold a few years back that ended up being bought by a whacko new-age group, that claim to be psychic.

They also have a store where they sell stuff, and have a big sign out for "Reiki massage".

I always assumed that " Reiki" is Japanese for "happy ending".

After all- the head fruitcake in charge has a record of at least two busts for prostitution.

ob,

My Reiki therapist did ask if he could give me a cuddle at the end of the massage. Maybe it was the bike leathers that affected him. Yes

I politely replied, 'Maybe next time'. That will be Wednesday after next.

D.
12-09-2017, 03:53 PM
LOL..

If a massage therapist asked to ,"cuddle afterwards" I'd finally get to experience what it is to be speechless....

Wink

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.