Anyone heard from Jenny?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-05-2016, 02:58 PM
Anyone heard from Jenny?
It has been a few weeks since she was on and I was wondering if anyone has heard from her. I tried to send her a few PM's but her box is full. No innuendos there, I am kind of worried.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-05-2016, 03:04 PM
RE: Anyone heard from Jenny?
(01-05-2016 02:58 PM)The Organic Chemist Wrote:  It has been a few weeks since she was on and I was wondering if anyone has heard from her. I tried to send her a few PM's but her box is full. No innuendos there, I am kind of worried.

At one point she said she was starting youtube videos teaching yoga. I'm trying to find her this way. It's an outside chance but it gives me something to do besides cry about Nishi....though it's not helping much.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
01-05-2016, 03:11 PM
JennyBee told me she was going to a Yoga retreat where they don't allow cell phones, or other electronics, cuz it's all about super relaxation, there. And that'd she'd be gone for a month. She sent me an early happy Birthday wish, cuz she wouldn't be here to post in my BD thread. So I'm sure she's there, and okay! Hug

[+] 7 users Like TheGulegon's post
01-05-2016, 04:38 PM
I'm not privy to her private life, but I did notice her absence. She did say she wouldn't be around much, and I figured this was the time. Thanks for the info, TheGulegon.
[+] 1 user Likes Fireball's post
01-05-2016, 04:58 PM
She's probably too busy imitating a pretzel with her body.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 2 users Like JDog554's post
01-05-2016, 05:36 PM
(01-05-2016 03:11 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  JennyBee told me she was going to a Yoga retreat where they don't allow cell phones, or other electronics, cuz it's all about super relaxation, there. And that'd she'd be gone for a month. She sent me an early happy Birthday wish, cuz she wouldn't be here to post in my BD thread. So I'm sure she's there, and okay! Hug

Thanks. I hope she is well.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
[+] 1 user Likes The Organic Chemist's post
01-05-2016, 10:54 PM
Hi guys,

Thanks for checking on me. I'm doing okay, just sad. I cannot believe Nishi is gone.

Like Guley mentioned, I am on yoga retreat. We get access to phones and internet--it's just frowned upon due to the relaxation factor. I got an email saying my inbox was full on TTA, and that's how I found out about Nishi. I'm still in shock.
[+] 6 users Like jennybee's post
01-05-2016, 11:01 PM
(01-05-2016 10:54 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Hi guys,

Thanks for checking on me. I'm doing okay, just sad. I cannot believe Nishi is gone.

Like Guley mentioned, I am on yoga retreat. We get access to phones and internet--it's just frowned upon due to the relaxation factor. I got an email saying my inbox was full on TTA, and that's how I found out about Nishi. I'm still in shock.

So I wasn't far off with the pretzel thing? Tongue and yeah it's still unreal.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post