Anyone here familiar with the King's Field series?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
21-08-2012, 01:51 AM (This post was last modified: 21-08-2012 02:10 AM by Ghost0fBanquo.)
Anyone here familiar with the King's Field series?
King's Field

An old, old series that debuted in '95 on the Playstation. I was like... 7 years old when I first got my hands on it. A friend of my dad's gave it to him because he didn't like it. I ended up falling in love with it.

To this day, it's my most played series. I'm a big Final Fantasy fan, Mass Effect, blah blah blah, but I've come to learn every inch and aspect of this series that I can sit down over the course of a couple hours a day and pound through the games like it's nothing.

I consider them the road map to games we have now like Elder Scrolls, and other FPS adventure games.

I rarely stumble across anyone that knows of these games, but figured I'd give it a shot! *crosses fingers*

ALSO, forgot to add- any Demon's Souls and Dark Souls fans have King's Field to thank for those games existing. Both games are considered spiritual successors to the KF series, and 70% of the stuff you see in those games (names- like Seath, weapons- like The Moonlight Sword, etc.) all originated back in the 1990's KF games Smile
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply