Anyone like Manhattan Transfer?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-12-2015, 06:57 PM
RE: Anyone like Manhattan Transfer?
(25-12-2015 04:48 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(25-12-2015 04:31 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  As much as I masturbate about ABBA I am no uber fan, believe me, hanging out with other fans, I am a piss ant. But I really do have get off my lazy ass and take the picture of the local street named "Waterloo" where I live and post it. I could at least do that.

It's more than I can take. Weeping Slowminded, what's it gonna cost me to put this poor soul out of his misery. Weeping

I really need to make a point of taking a picture of the street named "Waterloo" and post it on the "Waterloo Radio" Facebook page.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-12-2015, 07:02 PM
(25-12-2015 06:16 PM)Banjo Wrote:  
(25-12-2015 03:34 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  I am eclectic in my music taste. ABBA is my diety, but Metallica and Reo Speedwagon, Pat Benatar, Paula Abdul, Living Color, Thin Lizzy, and modern Jazz like Candy Dulfer and Harry Conic Jr, David Sanborn.

Manhattan Transfer's biggest hit was "Boy From New York City", but this titled that came later was also a song is also an entire album I love.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RbiZDCKS...XFYf-D_C9J
[/u]

I nearly bought Will Calhoun's Sonor kit off him. (living colour drummer) But the shipping cost was too heavy.

Did you know Phil Collins recorded drums with Thin Lizzy on johnny the fox?

Manhattan Transfer are ok. They've had some good backing bands.

Hey, how do you know when a singer's at the door? He can't find the key and doesn't know when to come in. Big Grin

Hey! The way I heard that joke originally was a soprano at the door. Consider

-- julep (alto)
Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes julep's post
25-12-2015, 07:07 PM (This post was last modified: 25-12-2015 07:13 PM by GirlyMan.)
(25-12-2015 06:57 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  
(25-12-2015 04:48 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  It's more than I can take. Weeping Slowminded, what's it gonna cost me to put this poor soul out of his misery. Weeping

I really need to make a point of taking a picture of the street named "Waterloo" and post it on the "Waterloo Radio" Facebook page.

Weeping

Redskins still gonna win the Division though.

#sigh
25-12-2015, 07:26 PM
(25-12-2015 07:07 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(25-12-2015 06:57 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  I really need to make a point of taking a picture of the street named "Waterloo" and post it on the "Waterloo Radio" Facebook page.

Weeping

We have the Eagles on the road and 2 loses and wins on their part would change that. I certainly want the Skins to win the division an make the playoffs yes, but I am not going to hold my breath.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
25-12-2015, 08:16 PM
(25-12-2015 07:26 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  
(25-12-2015 07:07 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Weeping

We have the Eagles on the road and 2 loses and wins on their part would change that. I certainly want the Skins to win the division an make the playoffs yes, but I am not going to hold my breath.

Cousins is gonna win the super bowl. Never underestimate a nerd.

#sigh