Anyone play fantasy football?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-08-2017, 05:47 PM
Anyone play fantasy football?
I am running an atheist Fantasy league on Yahoo. We're in our third year, and AF.org doesn't have enough people with some sack Tongue to fill a league this year.

Anyone want to join up and try and beat the sister site?

As the reigning champ, I have to believe there are some people here on TTA that can challenge me/us. There is a good chance to beat Tiberius, too!

If you're interested:
https://football.fantasysports.yahoo.com...e6d57a32be

"Fix reason firmly in her seat, and call to her tribunal every fact, every opinion. Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blindfolded fear." ~ Thomas Jefferson
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-08-2017, 07:40 PM
RE: Anyone play fantasy football?
It seems a bit trendy and too dependant on an intimate knowledge of organized sports...

That's why I play fantasy checkers....

Drooling

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 2 users Like onlinebiker's post
25-08-2017, 10:59 PM
Hehe, yeah. I guess atheists tend to not like sports more often than not... Tongue

"Fix reason firmly in her seat, and call to her tribunal every fact, every opinion. Question with boldness even the existence of a God; because, if there be one, he must more approve of the homage of reason, than that of blindfolded fear." ~ Thomas Jefferson
26-08-2017, 01:49 PM
Is that like playing air-guitar?

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
26-08-2017, 01:50 PM
...or is it football played with orcs and wizards and fireballs and shit?

Don't let those gnomes and their illusions get you down. They're just gnomes and illusions.

--Jake the Dog, Adventure Time

Alouette, je te plumerai.
[+] 1 user Likes Old Man Marsh's post
26-08-2017, 01:55 PM
(26-08-2017 01:50 PM)Old Man Marsh Wrote:  ...or is it football played with orcs and wizards and fireballs and shit?

That sounds like fun!

[+] 1 user Likes jerry mcmasters's post
31-08-2017, 06:53 PM
I am interested. Found this thread by searching google for atheist FF league. Is it still a go? What are the plans for the draft? Thx, SACK99
31-08-2017, 08:26 PM
(31-08-2017 06:53 PM)SACK99 Wrote:  Found this thread by searching google for atheist FF league.

Sorry, we don't believe in FF league.

(Go Texans!)

31-08-2017, 09:05 PM
My imaginary friend plays football. But he's stopped speaking to me. Cause it's football season.

Where are we going and why am I in this hand basket?
"Life is not all lovely thorns and singing vultures, you know." ~ Morticia Addams
31-08-2017, 09:09 PM
(31-08-2017 06:53 PM)SACK99 Wrote:  I am interested. Found this thread by searching google for atheist FF league. Is it still a go? What are the plans for the draft? Thx, SACK99

Draft is live online, Labor Day, 9/4 at 4pm EST.

Join Link