Anyone still got faith in humanity?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-09-2012, 07:49 PM
Sad RE: Anyone still got faith in humanity?
You know what really diminishes my faith in humanity everyday? :censored:SCHOOlCensored ! People are now starting to use text speak when talking to each other! The nice, pretty, and smart girls I want to hang out with are taken by blistering idiots! People call me an idiot for stating my opinion even when backed by FACTUAL EVIDENCE! Today, a kid in my world history class said he had watched the killing of two kittens on the internet! AND HE SAID IT WAS FUNNY! I turned around and said to him with a straight face, "I saw your mom smoking crack while pregnant with you on the internet, it was pretty funny." The look on his face made my day, now everyone at my school hates ME because he just so happens to be popular. I can't wait until I get out of school, I will do my best to score great on my SAT's and I someday hope to become an astronomer. I want to find a nice girl that doesn't like jerks. Only in movies do the nice guys win the girl, but in the end I will be the one with the better life. Thanks for reading.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like UndercoverAtheist's post
25-09-2012, 09:11 PM
RE: Anyone still got faith in humanity?
(25-09-2012 07:49 PM)UndercoverAtheist Wrote:  You know what really diminishes my faith in humanity everyday? :censored:SCHOOlCensored ! People are now starting to use text speak when talking to each other! The nice, pretty, and smart girls I want to hang out with are taken by blistering idiots! People call me an idiot for stating my opinion even when backed by FACTUAL EVIDENCE! Today, a kid in my world history class said he had watched the killing of two kittens on the internet! AND HE SAID IT WAS FUNNY! I turned around and said to him with a straight face, "I saw your mom smoking crack while pregnant with you on the internet, it was pretty funny." The look on his face made my day, now everyone at my school hates ME because he just so happens to be popular. I can't wait until I get out of school, I will do my best to score great on my SAT's and I someday hope to become an astronomer. I want to find a nice girl that doesn't like jerks. Only in movies do the nice guys win the girl, but in the end I will be the one with the better life. Thanks for reading.

I think the lack of paragraphs makes me lose some faith in humanity.

Member of the Cult of Reason

The atheist is a man who destroys the imaginary things which afflict the human race, and so leads men back to nature, to experience and to reason.
-Baron d'Holbach-
Bitcion:1DNeQMswMdvx4xLPP6qNE7RkeTwXGC7Bzp
26-09-2012, 05:32 AM
(15-09-2012 08:18 AM)Free Thought Wrote:  
(15-09-2012 02:08 AM)Karl Wrote:  My heart goes out to the doctors, dedicating their lives to helping to those who mistrust and dislike them.

You're removing your heart and giving it to doctors?

Well I am on the donor list…

A casual stroll through the lunatic asylum shows that faith does not prove anything. Friedrich Nietzsche
26-09-2012, 05:43 AM
Gasp!

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.