Anyone tried mormon.org/chat? I did

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-09-2014, 06:25 PM
RE: Anyone tried mormon.org/chat? I did
I'm sure someone here knows how to verbalize it, but this "feeling God" is nothing more than the chemicals produced in the brain.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-09-2014, 06:40 PM
I liked "psychologically venerable"

That most definitely applies to the god concept.

Stealing it. Thanks

Yes

26-09-2014, 06:24 PM (This post was last modified: 26-09-2014 07:26 PM by Shadow Fox.)
Here is mine! S is me and D is the other guy, I didn't really want to keep talking after they didn't have an answer for me. Also, I guess I wasn't lying when I said I had to go because of food. After I listen to a few more songs I really am going to the store.

What question can we answer for you today?

Now chatting with Daniela

Now chatting with Michelle Bruna Rangel de
D
hello
5:16 PM

S
Hi!
Just had a quick question
Why is it that when in the bible, when someone publically says the he killed someone because "God" told him too, like Issac or whatever the name was, But when people say that today and try to kill someone because they claim god told them too, No one in the entire world, even people from their own church will ever believe them. Yet everyone believes god told people in the bible to kill your son or attack that town over there? How come?
5:18 PM

D
good questions.
I don't have the answer !
sorry

S
Thats ok.
5:19 PM
Well other than that
Hows it going today?

D
good, thanks and you?
5:20 PM

S
Doing alright I guess.
Well thank you! I got to get going, I have shopping to do and some Chicken and Dumplings I gotta make for dinner. Have a wonderful evening!

D
thanks!! you too!! Smile ad if you are interesting and to know more about the book of mormon or our believes just let us know!
5:22 PM

S
Oh there are plenty of mormons on the atheist forums I go to and plenty of free source materials I can reference on the internet for that I want to do any particular study on your particular sect of religion. But thanks though!

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
26-09-2014, 06:46 PM
(25-09-2014 08:21 AM)Adrianime Wrote:  I lost interest after he started talking about divine revelation. But yeah....pretty much no real reasons until he just gives up and starts going by personal experience. Dodgy

I lost interest at chat logs.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
26-09-2014, 07:39 PM
(26-09-2014 06:24 PM)Shadow Fox Wrote:  Here is mine! S is me and D is the other guy, I didn't really want to keep talking after they didn't have an answer for me. Also, I guess I wasn't lying when I said I had to go because of food. After I listen to a few more songs I really am going to the store.

What question can we answer for you today?

Now chatting with Daniela

Now chatting with Michelle Bruna Rangel de
D
hello

S
Hi!
Just had a quick question
Why is it that when in the bible, when someone publically says the he killed someone because "God" told him too, like Issac or whatever the name was, But when people say that today and try to kill someone because they claim god told them too, No one in the entire world, even people from their own church will ever believe them. Yet everyone believes god told people in the bible to kill your son or attack that town over there? How come?

D
good questions.
I don't have the answer !
sorry

S
Thats ok.
5:19 PM
Well other than that
Hows it going today?

D
good, thanks and you?

S
Doing alright I guess.
Well thank you! I got to get going, I have shopping to do and some Chicken and Dumplings I gotta make for dinner. Have a wonderful evening!

D
thanks!! you too!! Smile ad if you are interesting and to know more about the book of mormon or our believes just let us know!
5:22 PM

S
Oh there are plenty of mormons on the atheist forums I go to and plenty of free source materials I can reference on the internet for that I want to do any particular study on your particular sect of religion. But thanks though!

Ha, I like your parting words.

Atheism is the only way to truly be free from sin.
26-09-2014, 07:59 PM
The funny thing is that I doubt she even read my question. She answered almost immediately.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
27-09-2014, 08:09 AM
Ha shadowfox. I'm surprised she didn't go with the... "well some of the bible is as metaphor".

"If you cannot explain it simply, you don't understand it enough" -Albert Einstein