Anyone ..........

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-05-2012, 11:18 AM
RE: Anyone ..........
(25-05-2012 11:14 AM)Lilith Pride Wrote:  great, and orochi is back to character unique skillsets right? I like 7s weapon change focus, but it would be nice to also have the original form.

All the characters have their skill-sets from Dynasty 7: XL or Samurai 3. Apart from characters not from those games as course.

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
25-05-2012, 09:03 PM
Ahhh, Dynasty Warriors 7 is what I have, not 6.

7 is a good game, best one yet. I like the new Jin. Still play with Zhang Liao though.

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
26-05-2012, 05:03 AM
You wanna talk Dynasty Warriors? Okay.

I've played Dynasty Warriors 1-7 and most of the spin off ones like empires and xtreme.

I've played the majority of the Samurai Warriors games (I've never found them as fun)

I played warriors Orochi2 and plan to buy 3 as Ryu Hayabusa is a guest character.

I've also played Dynasty Warriors Gundam 1,2, and 3. Which have all been amazing.

NEW AND IMPROVED!
Twice the anger, Half the space!
26-05-2012, 11:23 PM
show off...

I don't talk gay, I don't walk gay, it's like people don't even know I'm gay unless I'm blowing them.
[Image: 10h27hu.jpg]
[+] 1 user Likes earmuffs's post
26-05-2012, 11:43 PM
i prefer samurai warriors games, but there are less of them. orochi seems like the best option. i've yet to try gundam, fist of the northstar, or the roman one =p

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.
[+] 1 user Likes Lilith Pride's post
27-05-2012, 11:41 AM (This post was last modified: 27-05-2012 08:42 PM by Hughsie.)
(26-05-2012 05:03 AM)Hamata k Wrote:  You wanna talk Dynasty Warriors? Okay.

I've played Dynasty Warriors 1-7 and most of the spin off ones like empires and xtreme.

I've played the majority of the Samurai Warriors games (I've never found them as fun)

I played warriors Orochi2 and plan to buy 3 as Ryu Hayabusa is a guest character.

I've also played Dynasty Warriors Gundam 1,2, and 3. Which have all been amazing.

I started on DW5 and have played every game since. I played SW from 2 onwards and all the Orochi games.

Who's anyone else's favourite characters?

On DW5 my favourites were Lu Xun, Xiao Qiao, Jiang Wei and Xing Cai. Didn't like Jiang Wei and Xing Cai as much when they returned for DW7 though. Especially Jiang Wei with his fucking mickey mouse voice. Lu Xun and Xiao Qiao are still awesome as ever though.

Warriors Orochi wise my favourites are the above characters and Himiko. Himiko is the best characters ever!

On SW my favourites are Masamune Date, Keiji Maeda, Yukimura Sanada, Musashi Miyamoto and all the ninjas. Haven't played SW in AGES though so might have forgotten someone.

I've actually got so into these games again this week that I just bought a PS2 so I can play them again. Can't wait to get it hooked up!

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.