Apatheism now!

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-03-2017, 06:31 PM
RE: Apatheism now!
(06-03-2017 12:36 PM)Ro3bert Wrote:  Wow Earmuffs, the vitriol of it all. Why in hell does my post incite such ire in you? If I couldn't care less whether some sort of deity exists and am not looking for proof one way or the other why should you care. Something about my stand seems to have hit a nerve sufficient for you to blast me. I could say go fuck off but it probably wouldn't phase you in the least.

Could it be that you need to see someone about anger management? Or maybe you have a Don Quixote complex?

Whatever, your ranting and raving aren't going to intimidate me in the least. If everyone who read my post(s) reacted as you do I might go away (which I think, maybe, is your intent).

Bring it on bro.

The classic "y u mad bro?" response. Typical counter post in dumbfuck circles globally. I mean why actually engage in conversation when you can make some half assed assessment of my "feels" based upon literally nothing because it's the fucking internet and you don't know what I'm feeling at the time I write any particular post. And the assumption that because I use swear words I am somehow.. "mad". Not to mention the whole, even if I was "mad bro as" that doesn't change the points made and the fact you haven't addressed them because you're incapable of any modicum of intellectual thought I'm guessing.

"Oh yay!, he used swear words! he must be mad bro as! That means I don't have to engage and address the points he's made because he's "mad bro as"."

You dumb cunt.

Quote:If I couldn't care less whether some sort of deity exists and am not looking for proof one way or the other why should you care. Something about my stand seems to have hit a nerve sufficient for you to blast me.

Bitch please. I "blast" people all the time for far less. You're not that special.
I don't give a shit what your beliefs are. I don't care if you couldn't care less about religion. I care that you think apatheist is a thing and that it's ok to label yourself as one because it's fucking stupid and you're obviously a moronic fuckwit for doing so.

Don't get me wrong though, you're free to call yourself whatever you want. You can call yourself a purple flying hippo for all I care. But in doing so don't be shocked when people like me call you out on your retarded bullshit and call you out for what you, an imbecilic ball sack of a factory farmed pig.

Address the issues fuckbag.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-03-2017, 06:50 PM
Fuckin' earmuffs! TTA's very own version of a hair shirt. It can take a while to appreciate his unique style.
Thumbsup

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
07-03-2017, 12:31 AM
(06-03-2017 06:50 PM)unfogged Wrote:  Fuckin' earmuffs! TTA's very own version of a hair shirt. It can take a while to appreciate his unique style.
Thumbsup

It's a style best appreciated when you're not the target though. Holy shit Shocking

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
07-03-2017, 04:28 PM
(07-03-2017 12:31 AM)morondog Wrote:  
(06-03-2017 06:50 PM)unfogged Wrote:  Fuckin' earmuffs! TTA's very own version of a hair shirt. It can take a while to appreciate his unique style.
Thumbsup

It's a style best appreciated when you're not the target though. Holy shit Shocking

Yeah, but I actually like his style in any case having been in his sights he missed widely. I'm pretty much immune to his "style" or anyone else who imitates it.

Today is the best day of my life and tomorrow will be even better.
Robert himself
07-03-2017, 04:43 PM
(07-03-2017 04:28 PM)Ro3bert Wrote:  
(07-03-2017 12:31 AM)morondog Wrote:  It's a style best appreciated when you're not the target though. Holy shit Shocking

Yeah, but I actually like his style in any case having been in his sights he missed widely. I'm pretty much immune to his "style" or anyone else who imitates it.

Obviously immune to addressing the issues too as well as intellectual thought.
07-03-2017, 05:25 PM
(07-03-2017 04:43 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(07-03-2017 04:28 PM)Ro3bert Wrote:  Yeah, but I actually like his style in any case having been in his sights he missed widely. I'm pretty much immune to his "style" or anyone else who imitates it.

Obviously immune to addressing the issues too as well as intellectual thought.

Citation needed.

Robert himself
07-03-2017, 08:17 PM
(07-03-2017 05:25 PM)Ro3bert Wrote:  
(07-03-2017 04:43 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Obviously immune to addressing the issues too as well as intellectual thought.

Citation needed.

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...theism-now

Retard.
09-03-2017, 01:45 PM
(05-03-2017 04:44 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  What kind of retarded shit is this?
You're agnostic, which is fucking stupid in its own right, but don't "feel comfortable" calling yourself that? What??

While I disagree with you assessment that I'm an agnostic why would that be "...fucking stupid..." ?
Quote:It doesn't matter what you feel, if you don't believe in a God you're an atheist. If you believe in a God you're a theist. And if you don't believe that God might exist you're an agnostic.
Is it your contention then that one cannot be an apatheist?
Quote:Your feelings regarding those labels are fucking irrelevant, if you wanna be some sort of retarded hipster or some shit because those labels are too mainstream or whatever the fuck than go listen to vinyl records and talk about how the sound quality is better than mp4s.
?
Quote:God is irrelevant.. pfft. His existence or non existence is obviously relevant enough for you to come to the conclusion you're some sort of gender fluid trigger warned retarded apatheist. So how can you say it doesn't matter? You're posting on an atheist forum right now. God has literally affected your life that you're posting on an atheist forum.
If I actually gave you the impression that God is irrelevant I apologize.

Quote:Besides from that, God is very much relevant to society as a whole. You can't deny the affects its had on human history. And you can't deny the role it plays in society even today all over the world. From Sunni v Shia in Iraq right now to that whole Buddhist thing in Burma to the caste system in India and the mass conversions of Dalits ("untouchables") to Buddhism to escape it, to Christian nutjobs in America.
Agreed.
Quote:To say that the whole God thing is irrelevant is so fucking stupid.
I do not deny that the God thing is relevant what I am saying it is irrelevant to my life personally. That is not to say that God by religion hasn't had a large effect on my life, after all I live in a culture/society that is hugely impacted by Protestantism.

What I am saying is that whether or not a God exists is not germain to my personal life. Of course God has is a large part of my life, one cannot not be effected by whatever religion they grew up in whether or not they agree with it.
Hope I've made some sense here.

Robert himself
[+] 1 user Likes Ro3bert's post
12-03-2017, 01:28 AM
Seems like a perfectly reasonable position to me. I'm glad you've found your raison d'etre

DLJ Wrote:And, yes, the principle of freedom of expression works both ways... if someone starts shit, better shit is the best counter-argument.
Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes JesseB's post