Apollo Mission photos.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-10-2015, 05:45 PM
Apollo Mission photos.
Over 8,400 of them to be exact. All photo's ever taken on the Apollo missions.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/projectapo...ive/albums

[Image: oscar.png]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
10-10-2015, 05:49 PM
RE: Apollo Mission photos.
(10-10-2015 05:45 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Over 8,400 of them to be exact. All photo's ever taken on the Apollo missions.

That's a whole lotta fakery.....

[/dumbass]

Big Grin

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
10-10-2015, 06:41 PM
(10-10-2015 05:49 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  
(10-10-2015 05:45 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Over 8,400 of them to be exact. All photo's ever taken on the Apollo missions.

[/dumbass]

Big Grin

Yeah, it's a backlot Hollywood set. I can see the gaffer in one of the shadows. Laugh out load

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
10-10-2015, 07:07 PM
(10-10-2015 05:49 PM)onlinebiker Wrote:  

[/dumbass]

Big Grin

Big Grin

NOTE: Member, Tomasia uses this site to slander other individuals. He then later proclaims it a joke, but not in public.
I will call him a liar and a dog here and now.
Banjo.
11-10-2015, 11:54 AM
There's some awesome pics there.

The funny part about the conspiracy nuts - they're perfectly willing to ignore hard evidence that it all happened, just to sustain their delusion.

Sorta like religion.

I have a ham radio friend who was one of the people that set up phased arrays and receivers to listen in on the open circuit transmissions from Apollo 11. He said the tracking was pretty critical for the equipment they had at the time - and the origin of the signal could ONLY have come from a craft orbiting the moon. He contends it would have been harder to fake the event than to actually do it.

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
11-10-2015, 11:42 PM
NASA is a bloody liar , so is religion

(Christianity){In god we trust} Religion = Unofficial America
NASA= official America

NASA AND CHRISTIANITY= AMERICA

NASA AND CHRISTIANITY = LIAR

LIAR= AMERICA

AMERICA! IS A LIAR! may it be officially or unofficially

Ik it's lame
12-10-2015, 11:59 AM
I was not quite 5 years old, when the apollo 11 mission landed on the moon. It is among the earliest memories I have. I even remember asking my dad one evening while looking at the moon why we couldn't see the lunar module on it's way to the moon and him telling me that it was so small relative to the moon.
12-10-2015, 12:17 PM
*puts on tinfoil hat*

meh, too much photoshop

[Image: 004.sig]
12-10-2015, 04:51 PM
(11-10-2015 11:54 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  There's some awesome pics there.

The funny part about the conspiracy nuts - they're perfectly willing to ignore hard evidence that it all happened, just to sustain their delusion.

Sorta like religion.

I have a ham radio friend who was one of the people that set up phased arrays and receivers to listen in on the open circuit transmissions from Apollo 11. He said the tracking was pretty critical for the equipment they had at the time - and the origin of the signal could ONLY have come from a craft orbiting the moon. He contends it would have been harder to fake the event than to actually do it.

How to think like a conspiracy theorist:

1. Does the conventional explanation have evidence to support it?

If yes, doesn't matter, ignore it.

2. Do I have an understanding of the subject matter required to understand why the conventional explanation is the strongest argument at the moment?

If no, doesn't matter, the mainstream experts on the topic are all in cahoots so you can invent your own understanding.

3. Can I find a motivation for why the commonly accepted story might be a cover up, regardless of plausibility/feasibility?

If yes, it almost certainly is a cover up, for sure.

4. Would an alternative explanation be capable of meeting a sufficient cost-benefit analysis for any actors involved?

Irrelevant, skip to the next step.

5. Would an alternative explanation describe a situation in which the risk any actors incur is worth the reward?

Irrelevant, skip to next step.

6. Can a string of meaningless data only tangentially related to the event/organization/individual in question be construed into a pattern?

Of course it can, conspiracy theory complete.

7. Will people listen to me?

Not only will they listen to you, you have an obligation to shove it down their throats and harass anybody you believe to be involved in the conspiracy. Intrude in their personal lives at your leisure.

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Tartarus Sauce's post
12-10-2015, 05:06 PM
I got mine straight from the studio in Clulver City where they did the moon mock-up. They're originals. Yes
Facepalm

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.