Apollo Mission photos.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-10-2015, 05:07 PM
RE: Apollo Mission photos.
(12-10-2015 04:51 PM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  How to think like a conspiracy theorist:

I think you gave them too much credit....

1. Does the conventional explanation have evidence to support it?

Any "evidence" was manufactured as part of the conspiracy, is also irrelevant, and is also not actually evidence because reasons.

2. Do I have an understanding of the subject matter required to understand why the conventional explanation is the strongest argument at the moment?

I don't need to have an understanding, or to listen to those who do, because I have common sense and I know the <insert nefarious group name here> is to blame.

3. Can I find a motivation for why the commonly accepted story might be a cover up, regardless of plausibility/feasibility?

The motivation for the acts of <insert nefarious group name here> is that they want to control everything and they've been doing so for centuries.

4. Would an alternative explanation be capable of meeting a sufficient cost-benefit analysis for any actors involved?

No alternative explanation is needed, I know what happened. There is no point in considering cost-benefit because the <insert nefarious group name here> is willing to do anything to maintain control.

5. Would an alternative explanation describe a situation in which the risk any actors incur is worth the reward?

No alternative explanation is needed, I know what happened. There is no point in considering risk because the <insert nefarious group name here> is willing to do anything to maintain control. Besides, they will just used patsies that they can blackmail or have killed as needed.

6. Can a string of meaningless data only tangentially related to the event/organization/individual in question be construed into a pattern?

The data is not meaningless; it is the smoking gun because while <insert nefarious group name here> has been secretly running things for centuries without anybody being able to prove it, they are stupid enough to leave numerous clues behind that even a non-expert can pick up and decode.

7. Will people listen to me?

No, people are sheep and <insert nefarious group name here> will continue until we wake up!

Atheism: it's not just for communists any more!
America July 4 1776 - November 8 2016 RIP
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes unfogged's post
12-10-2015, 06:02 PM
(11-10-2015 11:42 PM)aditseth03 Wrote:  NASA is a bloody liar , so is religion

(Christianity){In god we trust} Religion = Unofficial America
NASA= official America

NASA AND CHRISTIANITY= AMERICA

NASA AND CHRISTIANITY = LIAR

LIAR= AMERICA

AMERICA! IS A LIAR! may it be officially or unofficially

Ik it's lame
Dude, what?

I prefer fantasy, but I have to live in reality.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-10-2015, 07:28 PM
(12-10-2015 06:02 PM)Adrianime Wrote:  
(11-10-2015 11:42 PM)aditseth03 Wrote:  NASA is a bloody liar , so is religion

(Christianity){In god we trust} Religion = Unofficial America
NASA= official America

NASA AND CHRISTIANITY= AMERICA

NASA AND CHRISTIANITY = LIAR

LIAR= AMERICA

AMERICA! IS A LIAR! may it be officially or unofficially