Apologies, apologies

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-05-2016, 07:01 AM (This post was last modified: 12-05-2016 07:06 AM by CosmicRaven.)
Apologies, apologies
I always feel like apologizing. I don't want to go about making apology threads all the time, though. Laugh out load

I probably haven't done anything wrong to anybody either. It's frustrating. I'll feel like apologizing, then I won't apologize because I haven't done anything wrong, and then I'll feel bad about not apologizing. Blink

Trust me, if I apologized as much I get the urge to do so, I would apologize every day to almost everyone.

Well, whatever. I just needed to get that off my chest.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like CosmicRaven's post
12-05-2016, 07:03 AM
RE: Apologies, apologies
Apology accepted. Wink

[Image: 7oDSbD4.gif]
[+] 5 users Like Vosur's post
12-05-2016, 07:06 AM
Nevermind.

"If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality.
The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination."
- Paul Dirac
12-05-2016, 07:09 AM
I'm very much the same way. My friends are always telling me to stop saying sorry when I haven't even done anything wrong.

I'm not going to tell you not to apologize. But I would like to say that I see no reason for you to do so. There's nothing wrong with you or your posts...in fact there's a whole lot right with them Smile
12-05-2016, 07:16 AM
I most usually reply to anyone saying "Sorrry" with we have an abundance of sorry people around, don't be sorry!
12-05-2016, 08:45 AM
My husband say's "I'm sorry" a lot. After being married a couple of years I started saying I'm sorry for everything too. Then I realized it's meaningless when there's nothing to actually be sorry about, well, most of the time anyway.

Apologies should be made when you truly have something to apologize for. If you're apologizing for everything it might be because you're a bit timid and not real sure of yourself. As you get older and more secure it will probably fade somewhat.

There are worse things though, Cosmic. Far worse than apologizing for stuff. Heart

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 2 users Like dancefortwo's post
12-05-2016, 09:00 AM
Sorry ... what?

Wink

12-05-2016, 09:02 AM
I am like that too, mostly because I usually feel like I am a burden to whoever I talk to but don't worry. I have yet to see you post or say anything you should be sorry for!

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
12-05-2016, 09:04 AM
I'm so sorry that you feel the need to apologise.Tongue

“The first duty of a man is to think for himself” ― José Martí
[+] 1 user Likes Marozz's post
12-05-2016, 09:08 AM
(12-05-2016 09:02 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  I am like that too, mostly because I usually feel like I am a burden to whoever I talk to but don't worry. I have yet to see you post or say anything you should be sorry for!

The same to you. Nothing to be sorry for on your part.

It seem like the people who have nothing to apologize for will apologize for everything and the people who should apologize for creating havoc never apologize for a damned thing. It's weird.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 1 user Likes dancefortwo's post