Appalling treatment

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-04-2015, 08:01 PM
RE: Appalling treatment
I have a religious friend who had an artificial knee put in. After that, she could not kneel. She went to her church once up and about again, and just stood when others knelt.

She was confronted by her peers after church and degraded for not kneeling before the lord.

She never went back and now just gets her religious fixes online with some bible course or something. She's had it with church.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
06-06-2015, 02:55 PM
My Evang. neighbor now knows I don't believe in her god, bible or doctrines, yet two days ago she called and asked if I was coming to church. I am sooo sick of this and can't figure why she wants me to go.
06-06-2015, 03:46 PM (This post was last modified: 06-06-2015 03:50 PM by pablo.)
(06-06-2015 02:55 PM)Takelababy Wrote:  My Evang. neighbor now knows I don't believe in her god, bible or doctrines, yet two days ago she called and asked if I was coming to church. I am sooo sick of this and can't figure why she wants me to go.

She's doing what she's been conditioned to do. She thinks she's saving your soul. Facepalm
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
07-06-2015, 12:12 AM
(06-06-2015 02:55 PM)Takelababy Wrote:  can't figure why she wants me to go.

Christians who realise they've encountered someone who's not a believer and will be impossible to convert tend to think that if they drag them to church maybe the pastor or Jesus himself will work some magic (like dropping a brick on your head) which will suddenly turn you into a Christian - and not just any Christian, *their* specific sect too! Isn't that lovely?

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 1 user Likes morondog's post