Apparently Atheists Can't Condemn the Holocaust

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-09-2014, 04:55 PM
Apparently Atheists Can't Condemn the Holocaust

So apparently atheists can't condemn the holocaust or murder.

I'm going to put this in little words just incase your reading; murder is not illegal because of god. Murder is illegal because society agrees that it is in everyone's best interest that murder be discouraged. I can condemn murder because our society would fall apart if murder wasn't condemned, and I would much rather live in society than with some tribe in the woods.

The Holocaust is just millions of murders, so I think no further explanation is needed as to how I can condemn it.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Res Publica's post
05-09-2014, 05:13 PM
RE: Apparently Atheists Can't Condemn the Holocaust
That guy is full of shit.

If I recall correctly, that guy was raising funds from subscribers to afford a better camera while at the same time offering his reward.

The people closely associated with the namesake of female canines are suffering from a nondescript form of lunacy.
"Anti-environmentalism is like standing in front of a forest and going 'quick kill them they're coming right for us!'" - Jake Farr-Wharton, The Imaginary Friend Show.
[+] 2 users Like Free Thought's post
05-09-2014, 05:20 PM
Complete and utter lack of surprise...

Facepalm

"Name me a moral statement made or moral action performed that could not have been made or done, by a non-believer..." - Christopher Hitchens

My youtube musings: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfFoxbz...UVi1pf4B5g
05-09-2014, 05:29 PM
"Because god has written it on man's heart." I've seen actual hearts, there's no writing on them. God's word is to be taken literally, right?

Of course atheists have no evidence, that's the fucking point. There is NO evidence that god exists.

I'm glad my feeble female mind is spared from this, he seems only concerned about "man."

May peace be with you. Facepalm

"If there's a single thing that life teaches us, it's that wishing doesn't make it so." - Lev Grossman
[+] 2 users Like Nurse's post
05-09-2014, 06:36 PM
Hey moron in the video... if God existed, you wouldn't be so stupid! Can I have the $100,000 now?

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
[+] 6 users Like Impulse's post
05-09-2014, 07:04 PM
He reminds me of a more excitable Edward Current. Big Grin

[+] 2 users Like TheBear's post
05-09-2014, 07:15 PM
Yeah that Josh guy or whatever is a total twat. I have a hard time believing he is serious. I think he does it for the popularity and likely has a side business going somewhere with it. He knows what sells, and stupidity and ignorance sells pretty fuckin' well. I also hate the way he speaks, it's really annoying.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
05-09-2014, 07:25 PM
Does this fucking idiot understand that mentally masturbating does not constitute shit. Just like cockroaches you challenge them to take it into a lab in a neutral setting they run when you turn on the light. Then they try to use philosophy and big words because they are too lazy to actually understand how science works.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-09-2014, 07:33 PM
(05-09-2014 07:25 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  Does this fucking idiot understand that mentally masturbating does not constitute shit. Just like cockroaches you challenge them to take it into a lab in a neutral setting they run when you turn on the light. Then they try to use philosophy and big words because they are too lazy to actually understand how science works.

I get the feeling based off of how his videos progress that he very likely does know. However, the fact that he has some 500,000 followers online tells me that's probably why he has the arguments he does... popularity.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
05-09-2014, 07:36 PM
I can't work out whether Feuerstein is an idiot, a cynical businessman, a performance artist or a combination of some or all of those factors...

"Name me a moral statement made or moral action performed that could not have been made or done, by a non-believer..." - Christopher Hitchens

My youtube musings: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCfFoxbz...UVi1pf4B5g