Apparently Atheists Can't Condemn the Holocaust

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
05-09-2014, 07:39 PM
RE: Apparently Atheists Can't Condemn the Holocaust
(05-09-2014 07:04 PM)TheBear Wrote:  He reminds me of a more excitable Edward Current. Big Grin

Edward Current is hilarious. I find his satires very funny.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
05-09-2014, 07:41 PM
(05-09-2014 07:33 PM)Logisch Wrote:  
(05-09-2014 07:25 PM)Brian37 Wrote:  Does this fucking idiot understand that mentally masturbating does not constitute shit. Just like cockroaches you challenge them to take it into a lab in a neutral setting they run when you turn on the light. Then they try to use philosophy and big words because they are too lazy to actually understand how science works.

I get the feeling based off of how his videos progress that he very likely does know. However, the fact that he has some 500,000 followers online tells me that's probably why he has the arguments he does... popularity.

Social media is allowing camps to pat each other on the back. We need to challenge them to face to face neutral debates where they do not get to set the rules or control the editing.

Sylvia Brown was a huge example of every time Randi Challenged her to a test she'd always have an excuse not to do it. This fake is nothing but an entertainer and a con.

Poetry by Brian37(poems by an atheist) Also on Facebook as BrianJames Rational Poet and Twitter Brianrrs37
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
05-09-2014, 07:42 PM
(05-09-2014 07:36 PM)CiderThinker Wrote:  I can't work out whether Feuerstein is an idiot, a cynical businessman, a performance artist or a combination of some or all of those factors...

If I actually didn't have any morals (as he proposes), I could probably be a pretty convincing crazy pastor that made money off of the confirmation bias of others, telling people what they wanted to hear. Sounds like a pretty good business.

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
[+] 1 user Likes Logisch's post
05-09-2014, 08:49 PM
(05-09-2014 05:13 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  That guy is full of shit.

If I recall correctly, that guy was raising funds from subscribers to afford a better camera while at the same time offering his reward.

I remember seeing the camera thing. I mean, wtf right? Offering that kinda reward like he thinks he knows no one can do it so much that he wouldn't have to pay?

What would happen if someone actually succeeded in giving him evidence so strong that he couldn't argue against it? He would have to special plead his way out of paying lol.

My Youtube channel if anyone is interested.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCEkRdbq...rLEz-0jEHQ
05-09-2014, 08:59 PM
(05-09-2014 05:13 PM)Free Thought Wrote:  That guy is full of shit.

If I recall correctly, that guy was raising funds from subscribers to afford a better camera while at the same time offering his reward.

I think he was raising funds so he could afford weight watchers.

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
05-09-2014, 09:49 PM
Just another generation of religious hucksters. If I didn't have a conscience, I'd be totally in on that shit.

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
06-09-2014, 09:51 AM
I remember he also said in his video on evolution that evolution states that animals change "through force of will". Shows you the intellectual powerhouse you are dealing with here.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
06-09-2014, 10:00 AM
(06-09-2014 09:51 AM)Res Publica Wrote:  I remember he also said in his video on evolution that evolution states that animals change "through force of will". Shows you the intellectual powerhouse you are dealing with here.

Yep, pretty much.

Logical fallacies everywhere!

Official ordained minister of the Church of the Flying Spaghetti Monster. Please pm me with prayer requests to his noodly goodness. Remember, he boiled for your sins and loves you. Carbo Diem! RAmen.
06-09-2014, 10:02 AM
(06-09-2014 09:51 AM)Res Publica Wrote:  I remember he also said in his video on evolution that evolution states that animals change "through force of will". Shows you the intellectual powerhouse you are dealing with here.

... Evolution states that animals change through "force of will" ... Consider maybe his next video on evolution should be called Triumph of ... ....

nah, too easy. Drinking Beverage

A new type of thinking is essential if mankind is to survive and move to higher levels. ~ Albert Einstein
[+] 1 user Likes kim's post
06-09-2014, 02:17 PM
God doesn't exist because there is such a thing as the Ice Capades.

Thanks. A cashier's check will be acceptable.

There is no "I" in "team" but there is a broken and mixed up "me."
[+] 1 user Likes TheMrBillShow's post