Apparently, Christians don't last very long here.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
13-01-2012, 03:48 PM
RE: Apparently, Christians don't last very long here.
Please don't make fun of KingChosen, ThatWeirdKid and Sharks by associating them with Egor.

I know we make plenty of jokes but I believe that one went too far.

I like to debate and I'm surprised I've debated on here. I was here mostly to interchange ideas with other Atheist but I'm glad to see some Theist here that ask some questions.

I may sound cold at times but I mean to just state facts with as little emotion as possible. Thats why I joke every so often to lighten the mood.

I'm glad your here KingChosen and I hope you never feel overwhelmed. I don't see you any less of a person and I believe most of us find you quite enjoyable to be around.

I believe as long as we come at eachother at eye level rather than looking down upon others or them looking down upon us. It could be a place for a great debate.

If someone wants to preach I believe they belong to TheUnthinkingTheist forums.

Other than that I believe we are fine.

"Mankind must put an end to war, or war will put an end to mankind." -John F Kennedy

The way to see by Faith is to shut the eye of Reason.” -Benjamin Franklin

It has been a long time. How have you been?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like ShirubaDangan's post
13-01-2012, 04:02 PM
(13-01-2012 03:48 PM)ShirubaDangan Wrote:  Please don't make fun of KingChosen, ThatWeirdKid and Sharks by associating them with Egor.

What joke?

The nice thing about KC et al is that they've got enough... mental strength... to not be put off if one of us does what's natural and has a go at them. Thick skin, can take a joke etc. Pleasant to see Smile
13-01-2012, 05:06 PM
I think a majority of the Christ-ys who come on here ready to nail one of us to their cross, only represent the extreme of the bunch.

I just wish I sometimes didn't have to read backwards to figure out what the heck they are talking about. Many times it seems, if they have a train of thought at all, it isn't laid out very logically. Confused I usually try to ignore them mainly for that reason... that, and I honestly don't give a shit what anyone believes.

Is that wrong? Dodgy

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
13-01-2012, 05:15 PM
(13-01-2012 05:06 PM)kim Wrote:  I think a majority of the Christ-ys who come on here ready to nail one of us to their cross, only represent the extreme of the bunch.

I just wish I sometimes didn't have to read backwards to figure out what the heck they are talking about. Many times it seems, if they have a train of thought at all, it isn't laid out very logically. Confused I usually try to ignore them mainly for that reason... that, and I honestly don't give a shit what anyone believes.

Is that wrong? Dodgy

Yes, that is so wrong. Angry Have you no compassion for the logically-challenged? Rolleyes

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 2 users Like Chas's post
13-01-2012, 05:22 PM
(13-01-2012 05:15 PM)Chas Wrote:  Yes, that is so wrong. Angry Have you no compassion for the logically-challenged? Rolleyes

Well, if they pull their head out of their ass before they speak, instead of insisting that someone do it for them... maybe I'd feel a bit more receptive and compassion might just kick in. Angel

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
13-01-2012, 06:01 PM
(13-01-2012 03:48 PM)ShirubaDangan Wrote:  Please don't make fun of KingChosen, ThatWeirdKid and Sharks by associating them with Egor.

I like to debate and I'm surprised I've debated on here. I was here mostly to interchange ideas with other Atheist but I'm glad to see some Theist here that ask some questions.

I may sound cold at times but I mean to just state facts with as little emotion as possible. Thats why I joke every so often to lighten the mood.

I'm glad your here KingChosen and I hope you never feel overwhelmed. I don't see you any less of a person and I believe most of us find you quite enjoyable to be around.

I believe as long as we come at eachother at eye level rather than looking down upon others or them looking down upon us. It could be a place for a great debate.

If someone wants to preach I believe they belong to TheUnthinkingTheist forums.

Other than that I believe we are fine.

If I can't make fun of KC, then there's not much sense in me staying here any longer. Sad

"All that is necessary for the triumph of Calvinism is that good Atheists do nothing." ~Eric Oh My
13-01-2012, 06:41 PM
I never said not to make fun of KC!

Also the joke is anything Egor writes that he believes are facts. Like unicorns, leprechauns, or that faith is greater than fact.

What sensible person believes in this nonsense anymore!? Just don't associate that ignorance with our other more knowledgeable theists.

I say it wouldn't be fair if we gave them Egor, lets at least give them a chance.

"Mankind must put an end to war, or war will put an end to mankind." -John F Kennedy

14-01-2012, 08:41 PM
I only leave a website for
a) BS Mods (Doesn't apply here
b) BS website (Doesn't apply here
c) Boring website (Doesn't apply here

The only thing I can think of is that Christians get tired of atheists? I felt sick and disgusted after being on a Christian website for awhile. So I can understand how they would feel.

Bury me with my guns on, so when I reach the other side - I can show him what it feels like to die.
Bury me with my guns on, so when I'm cast out of the sky, I can shoot the devil right between the eyes.
15-01-2012, 03:58 AM
True, Red Tornado.

We aren't very friendly to those who have other opinions(This is not just Atheists.) and thats something I do not want.

Every time I seem too reply to a theist they usually never reply back.

Am I that ugly!? (Neither of you shall answer that.)

Peace is fragile, not a lot of people support it. As it crumbles, we struggle to rebuild it again.

We continue to fail.

Just because we hold different views does not mean we should see anyone lesser or try to dog them down. We still need to respect them.

Of course the religiously blind will never respect us but we can't become them.

Knowledge is our advantage. We should be knowledgeable enough not to give into hate.