Apparently I'm a satan worshipper (Omegle)

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
30-07-2012, 07:20 AM
RE: Apparently I'm a satan worshipper (Omegle)
Calling all Canadians on TTA.... Find this family! Do something!

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
30-07-2012, 07:47 AM
Isn't 4chan full of so called 'amateur teen living in the basement hackers'?? XD We could just recruit them or something.

This was honestly entertaining, no point in rationalising with her, if I met her on the street I'd be wearing a devil costume complete with pitchfork Wink
30-07-2012, 07:53 AM
Ohmy

WOW.

How are you getting her all the time?

I think that hit close to home, for me. Hobo Just shows how retarded religion can get one to be!

You handled it so well, Vosur.

[Image: 3d366d5c-72a0-4228-b835-f404c2970188_zps...1381867723]
30-07-2012, 11:05 AM
And that ladies and gents, is how evil shit happens. Mommy & Daddy force their little girl into a deluded world by the age of five. Then they reinforce it by making her read and believe a blatantly perverse book.

You gotta take a test and obtain a license to drive a car, but you can fuck up a kid's life for free, anytime you want. Just sick. Dodgy

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 4 users Like kim's post
30-07-2012, 11:25 AM (This post was last modified: 30-07-2012 11:40 AM by Vosur.)
(30-07-2012 07:53 AM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  Ohmy

WOW.

How are you getting her all the time?
Apparently, she doesn't change her search tags because she's so desperately trying to find a single person who shares her inhuman belief. That would explain why earmuffs and Atothetheist have had the chance to talk to her as well by using the same search tags.

(30-07-2012 07:53 AM)cheapthrillseaker Wrote:  I think that hit close to home, for me. Hobo Just shows how retarded religion can get one to be!

You handled it so well, Vosur.
I can relate to that, although I would say that it wasn't as extreme as in your/her case. Also, thanks for the feedback.

(30-07-2012 11:05 AM)kim Wrote:  And that ladies and gents, is how evil shit happens. Mommy & Daddy force their little girl into a deluded world by the age of five. Then they reinforce it by making her read and believe a blatantly perverse book.

You gotta take a test and obtain a license to drive a car, but you can fuck up a kid's life for free, anytime you want. Just sick. Dodgy
Well said, kim, well said indeed.

Stranger: It is soo hardntomfind fellow true blievers!
Stranger: My parents told me about them.
Stranger: I never knew I was soo special.
Stranger: They gave me the Bible and forced me to read it.

Reading this part ruins my mood. Of course she doesn't want to let go of her belief if it gives her the illusion that she is in any way shape or form something special. Hell, I was born in Germany, I have blue eyes and blonde hair, so what? By her definition I'm aryan, yet there's not a single reason to assume that I'm more special than a brunette or a black person. Her ideology is dangerous and repulsive. It angers me that parents like hers and these exist.

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes Vosur's post
30-07-2012, 11:27 AM
This actually reminds me of a young man that I spoke to last week who is studying to become a pastor who believes that the title of Darwin's book "On the Origin of Species" is racist.
He won't read it because he believes it to be racist. He says "Just look at the title".
I had to physically shake my head....WTF ?

So not only do you have ignorant people, but you have ignorant people who WON'T read material that actually explains what we observe in nature.
Religious leaders figured out that you can't just indoctrinate children, you must also prevent them from learning anything else other than what you teach.

Regarding the girl, Nataly, you spoke to. She's a ticking time bomb waiting for someone to point her in a direction so she can kill the demons. (Not being sarcastic)

Insanity - doing the same thing over and over again and expecting different results
[+] 2 users Like Rahn127's post
30-07-2012, 11:55 AM
On the Origin of Species Undecided

WTF is right. I wracked my brain ... I'm still not seeing what he might be thinking is racist. Unsure

Strange that someone is studying something in the hope of enriching their life, yet refuses to check out all aspects of life -some of which may or may not be perceivably counter to one's path of enrichment.

I mean, shit; I've read Mein Kampf. At least I know what went on in that twisted freak's mind. To me, the most important thing is; I didn't let someone else tell me their interpretation of it.

That really is the one dangerous thing about information; letting someone else decide for you relevance and accuracy.

I think in the end, I just feel like I'm a secular person who has a skeptical eye toward any extraordinary claim, carefully examining any extraordinary evidence before jumping to conclusions. ~ Eric ~ My friend ... who figured it out.
[+] 3 users Like kim's post
30-07-2012, 12:00 PM
I think you just got trolled.

[Image: vjp09.gif]
30-07-2012, 12:01 PM
(30-07-2012 11:55 AM)kim Wrote:  On the Origin of Species Undecided

WTF is right. I wracked my brain ... I'm still not seeing what he might be thinking is racist. Unsure

Strange that someone is studying something in the hope of enriching their life, yet refuses to check out all aspects of life -some of which may or may not be perceivably counter to one's path of enrichment.

I mean, shit; I've read Mein Kampf. At least I know what went on in that twisted freak's mind. To me, the most important thing is; I didn't let someone else tell me their interpretation of it.

That really is the one dangerous thing about information; letting someone else decide for you relevance and accuracy.

I have heard some of the fundies say the sub title to Species is something like "Preservation of the favored races" and like everything else they just accept what the witch doctors say rather than check it out on their own. They all have an issue with the book but not one has read it.Drinking Beverage

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
30-07-2012, 12:02 PM (This post was last modified: 30-07-2012 12:12 PM by Vosur.)
(30-07-2012 12:00 PM)kingschosen Wrote:  I think you just got trolled.
I considered this possibility as well, but it's nearly impossible to tell the difference between the two (Poe's Law). Based on the way she replied to different people, I'm fairly certain that she wasn't trolling.

I don't mean to offend you, but what makes you think that she's trolling in the first place? Is it because you think that her belief system is crazy compared to your own or is it something entirely different?

[Image: IcJnQOT.gif]
[+] 2 users Like Vosur's post