06-06-2017, 09:01 PM
RE: Apparently "Real" Exorcisms are Classified by The Vatican but "Documented"
Well, unless any of these people spit out pea soup I'm not buying it Tongue
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes jennybee's post
06-06-2017, 09:45 PM
(06-06-2017 09:01 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Well, unless any of these people spit out pea soup I'm not buying it Tongue

I get the reference, but really? Your standard of evidence is THAT low? Tongue
[+] 1 user Likes Reltzik's post
06-06-2017, 10:12 PM
(06-06-2017 09:45 PM)Reltzik Wrote:  
(06-06-2017 09:01 PM)jennybee Wrote:  Well, unless any of these people spit out pea soup I'm not buying it Tongue

I get the reference, but really? Your standard of evidence is THAT low? Tongue

Anyone who spits pea soup all over a priest has got my vote for a devily demon Thumbsup Tongue
[+] 2 users Like jennybee's post
08-06-2017, 10:22 AM
How much do you wanna bet that They committed Pious Fraud to Thierry? It probably easy for the church right now. To make shit up in order to advance it's causes.
08-06-2017, 10:44 AM
Quote:He called for the establishment of a permanent training college or university where Catholic priests would be taught how to counter the malign influence of the Devil. “There doesn’t exist a training institution at university level. We need an interdisciplinary approach in which science collaborates with religion, and psychiatrists work with demonologists and exorcists.”

I was searching in Glass Door for the average demonologist salary.
For some very strange reason it couldn't find one.
Facepalm

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
08-06-2017, 10:48 AM
(08-06-2017 10:22 AM)OmniConsUme Wrote:  How much do you wanna bet that They committed Pious Fraud to Thierry? It probably easy for the church right now. To make shit up in order to advance it's causes.

This line of thought is not productive.
You need to look at the issue from a different angle.If you are interested to know more about exorcism , I think you need to do some more digging (and good methodology).
08-06-2017, 10:51 AM (This post was last modified: 08-06-2017 11:06 AM by OmniConsUme.)
(08-06-2017 10:48 AM)sea_tiger Wrote:  
(08-06-2017 10:22 AM)OmniConsUme Wrote:  How much do you wanna bet that They committed Pious Fraud to Thierry? It probably easy for the church right now. To make shit up in order to advance it's causes.

This line of thought is not productive.
You need to look at the issue from a different angle.If you are interested to know more about exorcism , I think you need to do some more digging (and good methodology).

Explain.

I've Looked at countless videos of exorcism, and looked at Derren Browns Ghost hunting Videos, and other "Magic" videos Including Levitation.
08-06-2017, 11:15 AM
There are no devils (to exorcise). Period. The end.
We know who made them up.
http://www.amazon.com/Origin-Satan-Chris...0679731180

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
[+] 1 user Likes Bucky Ball's post
08-06-2017, 07:23 PM
(08-06-2017 10:44 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  
Quote:He called for the establishment of a permanent training college or university where Catholic priests would be taught how to counter the malign influence of the Devil. “There doesn’t exist a training institution at university level. We need an interdisciplinary approach in which science collaborates with religion, and psychiatrists work with demonologists and exorcists.”

I was searching in Glass Door for the average demonologist salary.
Facepalm
I have a copy of the rituals, and according to the Vatican, I'm still Catholic. Maybe I should learn and really fuck with them.
08-06-2017, 08:26 PM
(08-06-2017 07:23 PM)Clockwork Wrote:  
(08-06-2017 10:44 AM)Bucky Ball Wrote:  I was searching in Glass Door for the average demonologist salary.
Facepalm
I have a copy of the rituals, and according to the Vatican, I'm still Catholic. Maybe I should learn and really fuck with them.

Ooooh! Oooh! Go around hunting the demon-driven ghost of Heinrich Kramer, exorcising it from a sequence of victims! Then say you've figured out that he's possessed Pat Robertson and start a public campaign to get access to him to perform an exorcism and bring him back to the light of Christ!