Apparently men are happier with attractive women

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-12-2013, 10:33 PM
RE: Apparently men are happier with attractive women
(10-12-2013 10:26 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  One would hope you'd marry someone you were attracted to in the first place.......Consider

[Image: tumblr_ls0jcrjxih1qabfbgo1_500.png]

"My Puerto Rican wife got fat"

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
10-12-2013, 10:36 PM
(10-12-2013 10:32 PM)The Misanthrope Wrote:  
(10-12-2013 10:16 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I am assuming this is something dirty and/or mean, but it makes no sense to me...
I could translate it but it would lose too much in the translation. Perhaps you know an Aussie who can translate it into Merkin lingo?

It means he'd sleep with a somewhat unattractive woman over a very unattractive woman. etc
10-12-2013, 10:36 PM
I don't know if there is a such thing as merkin (or as I say murican) lingo. Lol. Well, maybe there are hundreds of different murican lingos...
It's ok though. I am pretty sure I caught the gist and I don't need the details that bad. Haha <3

Swing with me a while, we can listen to the birds call, we can keep each other warm.
Swing with me forever, we can count up every flower, we can weather every storm.
11-12-2013, 05:22 AM
(10-12-2013 10:36 PM)LostandInsecure Wrote:  I don't know if there is a such thing as merkin

Yup, there is. It's a pubic wig.

In the olden days, a few hundred years ago (when Mr Woof was a lad) the used to be made of real hair.

But much better if they are made of:
[Image: The+Merkin.jpg]

11-12-2013, 05:42 AM
What about gay men? they seem pretty damn happy to me..

And since beauty is subjective..
11-12-2013, 06:14 AM
In general, there are some ways men and women's brains differ. What ever a gender's primary basis for attraction is (men like looks, women like charm), does it matter? Smile

A man blames his bad childhood on leprechauns. He claims they don't exist, but yet still says without a doubt that they stole all his money and then killed his parents. That's why he became Leprechaun-Man

Im_Ryan forum member