Apparently the U.S. Is having second thoughts.

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
29-08-2013, 03:51 PM
Apparently the U.S. Is having second thoughts.
Russia is sending more ships to the Mediterranean and has called for a closed door session at the UN. And in England supposedly officials are not wanting to attack and trying to stall or block any proposal for action.

Hey did I mention that Syria has the best Air Force and air defense system of anyone the U.S. Has attacked since ww2?

If there is an attack it will be insignificant, Israel will make sure Assad isn't overthrown, but that his country remains destabilized.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
29-08-2013, 03:55 PM
RE: Apparently the U.S. Is having second thoughts.
British parliament just now votes against using force in Syria.
29-08-2013, 04:07 PM
(29-08-2013 03:51 PM)I and I Wrote:  Russia is sending more ships to the Mediterranean and has called for a closed door session at the UN. And in England supposedly officials are not wanting to attack and trying to stall or block any proposal for action.

Hey did I mention that Syria has the best Air Force and air defense system of anyone the U.S. Has attacked since ww2?

If there is an attack it will be insignificant, Israel will make sure Assad isn't overthrown, but that his country remains destabilized.

England has not been an independent nation for the last 306 years.

Perhaps you meant the United Kingdom?

... this is my signature!
[+] 2 users Like cjlr's post
29-08-2013, 04:15 PM
(29-08-2013 03:51 PM)I and I Wrote:  And in England supposedly officials are not wanting to attack and trying to stall or block any proposal for action.

England is not the UK. Are you ignorant or just stupid?

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
29-08-2013, 04:16 PM
(29-08-2013 04:07 PM)cjlr Wrote:  
(29-08-2013 03:51 PM)I and I Wrote:  Russia is sending more ships to the Mediterranean and has called for a closed door session at the UN. And in England supposedly officials are not wanting to attack and trying to stall or block any proposal for action.

England has not been an independent nation for the last 306 years.

Perhaps you meant the United Kingdom?

Oh yeah, it's a kingdom....
29-08-2013, 04:18 PM
(29-08-2013 04:15 PM)FSM_scot Wrote:  
(29-08-2013 03:51 PM)I and I Wrote:  And in England supposedly officials are not wanting to attack and trying to stall or block any proposal for action.

England is not the UK. Are you ignorant or just stupid?

Semantics makes my cock hard, the frustration by the sheep here that people are blocking the attacking the attack on Syria is amazing to see.
29-08-2013, 04:22 PM
(29-08-2013 04:18 PM)I and I Wrote:  Semantics makes my cock hard, the frustration by the sheep here that people are blocking the attacking the attack on Syria is amazing to see.

Where is this frustration you speak of? The only people that want this attack are some arsehole politicians.

Behold the power of the force!
[Image: fgYtjtY.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes FSM_scot's post
29-08-2013, 04:22 PM
Wooooopsy daisy, Jordan and Iraq have denied use of its airspace to bomb Syria, and Austria has denied use of NATO flights over Austria to be used against Syria. And in Germany looks like it has declined to take part in bombing a country for no reason.

The coalition to attack Syria is crumbling faster than the Israeli ground troops did against Hezbollah.
29-08-2013, 05:10 PM
Gee, how many threads do we have on this now?

Give me your argument in the form of a published paper, and then we can start to talk.
[+] 1 user Likes Hafnof's post