Apple Withholds Support For GOP Convention

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-06-2016, 08:19 AM
Apple Withholds Support For GOP Convention
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/appl...3f8bf11eaa

Quote:Apple will not contribute funds or other resources for the Republican National Convention due to presumptive presidential nominee Donald Trump’s prejudiced remarks

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
19-06-2016, 08:30 AM
RE: Apple Withholds Support For GOP Convention
(19-06-2016 08:19 AM)Dom Wrote:  http://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry/appl...3f8bf11eaa

Quote:Apple will not contribute funds or other resources for the Republican National Convention due to presumptive presidential nominee Donald Trump’s prejudiced remarks

Okay, I will stop bad mouthing Apple iPhone now. For a while anyway.

Got to love a guy who's so vile even his own party hates him. Laugh out load

*Dom, may I ask why you didn't post any pov from yourself when you posted this?*

[Image: dnw9krH.jpg?4]
19-06-2016, 08:52 AM
(19-06-2016 08:30 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  *Dom, may I ask why you didn't post any pov from yourself when you posted this?*

Most here know where I stand, and it speaks for itself. And, I do this fairly often, post something without comment because I don't want to influence the thread, I just want to see what people think.

I still am convinced that Trump is a malignant narcissist. As such, he loves revenge. Recently he started blocking some news outlets from covering him because he didn't like something they said. The more opposition he encounters, the more he will lash out. I am just watching it unfold.

Apple is already on his shit list, this will anger him. It will also make some republicans think twice.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 4 users Like Dom's post
19-06-2016, 09:04 AM
Quote:Trump is a malignant narcissist
That is my position and I formed it decades ago when he first showed up in the media.
My neighbor does not understand why I won't talk politics from his position, and next time he tries I will carefully explain to him that I have disliked Trump FOREVER! and cannot have a conversation about it.
[+] 1 user Likes skyking's post
19-06-2016, 09:05 AM
(19-06-2016 08:52 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(19-06-2016 08:30 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  *Dom, may I ask why you didn't post any pov from yourself when you posted this?*

Most here know where I stand, and it speaks for itself. And, I do this fairly often, post something without comment because I don't want to influence the thread, I just want to see what people think.

I still am convinced that Trump is a malignant narcissist. As such, he loves revenge. Recently he started blocking some news outlets from covering him because he didn't like something they said. The more opposition he encounters, the more he will lash out. I am just watching it unfold.

Apple is already on his shit list, this will anger him. It will also make some republicans think twice.

I agree, emotionally he's a spoilt a child and tantrums are all he knows but I've never been a Jerry Springer fan so I avoid watching the circus for the most part.

[+] 1 user Likes Heatheness's post
19-06-2016, 09:42 AM
I've been looking for a place to post this video. This spot seems perfect.

Thumbsup <------- The thumb on this icon is bigger than Trumps penis. Laugh out load

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
[+] 7 users Like dancefortwo's post
19-06-2016, 09:50 AM
(19-06-2016 09:05 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  
(19-06-2016 08:52 AM)Dom Wrote:  Most here know where I stand, and it speaks for itself. And, I do this fairly often, post something without comment because I don't want to influence the thread, I just want to see what people think.

I agree, emotionally he's a spoilt a child and tantrums are all he knows but I've never been a Jerry Springer fan so I avoid watching the circus for the most part.

Oh, he is much more dangerous than a spoiled child.

http://www.decision-making-confidence.co...avior.html

[+] 1 user Likes Dom's post
19-06-2016, 09:56 AM
(19-06-2016 09:42 AM)dancefortwo Wrote:  I've been looking for a place to post this video. This spot seems perfect.

Thumbsup <------- The thumb on this icon is bigger than Trumps penis. Laugh out load

[Image: Shirley-Temple-Laughing.gif]

[+] 3 users Like Heatheness's post
19-06-2016, 10:01 AM (This post was last modified: 19-06-2016 10:15 AM by Heatheness.)
(19-06-2016 09:50 AM)Dom Wrote:  
(19-06-2016 09:05 AM)Heatheness Wrote:  I agree, emotionally he's a spoilt a child and tantrums are all he knows but I've never been a Jerry Springer fan so I avoid watching the circus for the most part.

Oh, he is much more dangerous than a spoiled child.

http://www.decision-making-confidence.co...avior.html

Yes, like reading his bio.

And you're correct, he is dangerous. He's a "cut your nose off to spite your face" kind of person and always has been.

What I'm looking forward to is the spin dialog when he loses. It will be monumental.

EDIT: In fact I'm so impressed with this description I vote we change the name of narcissism to Trumpism.

"Man, that guy loves himself so much, he has an acute case of Trumpism."

Damn, someone beat me to it. http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Trumpism

[+] 3 users Like Heatheness's post
19-06-2016, 10:45 AM
Too funny!

Quote:Trumpism

The belief system that encourages abrasive, pretentious, narcissistic behavior as the way to achieving money, fame and power. A man is referred to as a Trumper and the female a Trumpet.

[+] 3 users Like Dom's post