April Fool's Pranks

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-04-2016, 01:49 AM
RE: April Fool's Pranks
(03-04-2016 01:46 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(02-04-2016 12:30 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  OH FUCK!

I haven't done anything, please don't come here. I don't want Canadians in my home. Their apologies takes for ever to clean up. And the ehs stick to the walls. And I'll be able to spot you a mile away, you know. Danes don't tend to walk around with hockey sticks.

If you took my weed, the stick I'll be carrying won't be for hockey, and I won't be apologizing for anything, including any mess you have to clean up, which is more likely to be blood on the walls than "ehs" and "sorry's".

Don't forget some Tim Horton's, you two love-birds you. Big Grin

[Image: E3WvRwZ.gif]
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-04-2016, 02:00 AM
(03-04-2016 01:46 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(02-04-2016 12:30 PM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  OH FUCK!

I haven't done anything, please don't come here. I don't want Canadians in my home. Their apologies takes for ever to clean up. And the ehs stick to the walls. And I'll be able to spot you a mile away, you know. Danes don't tend to walk around with hockey sticks.

If you took my weed, the stick I'll be carrying won't be for hockey, and I won't be apologizing for anything, including any mess you have to clean up, which is more likely to be blood on the walls than "ehs" and "sorry's".
DON'T COME ANY CLOSER! I got a weed wacker, and I'm not afraid to use it.

You can have your weed back when you have made a thread about Canada sucking. No tricks, you know exactly what I want. If you try anything else than that, the weed gets it.

*Revs weed wacker*
[+] 1 user Likes Nishi Karano Kaze's post
03-04-2016, 09:10 AM
(03-04-2016 02:00 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  
(03-04-2016 01:46 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  If you took my weed, the stick I'll be carrying won't be for hockey, and I won't be apologizing for anything, including any mess you have to clean up, which is more likely to be blood on the walls than "ehs" and "sorry's".
DON'T COME ANY CLOSER! I got a weed wacker, and I'm not afraid to use it.

You can have your weed back when you have made a thread about Canada sucking. No tricks, you know exactly what I want. If you try anything else than that, the weed gets it.

*Revs weed wacker*

Lol, where I come from we call that a "grinder." You got nothing. Smokin

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 2 users Like Stark Raving's post
03-04-2016, 01:54 PM
(03-04-2016 09:10 AM)Stark Raving Wrote:  
(03-04-2016 02:00 AM)Nishi Karano Kaze Wrote:  DON'T COME ANY CLOSER! I got a weed wacker, and I'm not afraid to use it.

*Revs weed wacker*

Lol, where I come from we call that a "grinder." You got nothing. Smokin
Oh and there I was thinking you had misplaced your stash. In which case it is YOU, my dear Stark, who has nothing.
03-04-2016, 03:21 PM
[Image: 29mvrww.jpg]

Ummmm... I think it's all there...?

So many cats, so few good recipes.
[+] 1 user Likes Stark Raving's post