Aquatic Ape Theory - Nonsense or just less favourable?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
10-07-2012, 07:12 AM
Aquatic Ape Theory - Nonsense or just less favourable?
Ive heard of this theory a long times ago but only comes to my mind when I saw a Taiwanese news on mermaid, apparently the news reporter of a major Taiwanese network thought the animal planet's mermaid find mockomentry is real.... (in some part of the world, the atheists were the ignorant majority, lol)

So, ive checked the theory again, and it sounds to be viable. It is only declined as that

A - no evidence - but in reality, ocean fossil of shore-creatures were rare to begin with
B - land evolution theory is better supported - but it does not mean the other one is not viable.

so, is there any ACTUAL evidence that proves aquatic ape theory is not true? such as time paradox in fossil finding? is there another alternative explanation for the similarities between human and oceanic mammels?
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
10-07-2012, 07:26 AM
RE: Aquatic Ape Theory - Nonsense or just less favourable?
Don't we have a thread about this somewhere already? I think KC started one about it. I doubt you get many replies since most of us already posted there.

Is this place still a shithole run by a dumbass calvinist?
10-07-2012, 07:35 AM
RE: Aquatic Ape Theory - Nonsense or just less favourable?
Here is the thread Beardy mentioned which isnt the only one that has come up. Beardy brought up the most important thing to realize that the competing theory the discussion of aquatic ape theory is mentioning is an old version. The theory is quite a bit more than most aquatic ape theory discussions suggest it is. I'd say that's a good link to look to.

I'm not a non believer, I believe in the possibility of anything. I just don't let the actuality of something be determined by a 3rd party.