Archaeological evidence for the bible

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
03-08-2011, 12:50 PM
Archaeological evidence for the bible
That's it! The Bible is real. The evidence is there and I was wrong. I hope God will forgive me. I will convert as from now. The truth is here!

Then again... maybe not... [Image: chin_scratch.gif]

Remember kids...
always check your sources!

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-08-2011, 02:13 PM
RE: Archaeological evidence for the bible
If a Dr. claims to have found the evidence on the internet, then it must be true, and also never doubt the validity about whether or not the doctor is actually real.

Dr. Yan Wang Volenhofen Smith was recently quoted as saying "I have found evidence, thousands of pieces of evidence, that God is really an alien living in Uranus."

Evolve

Smartass
https://www.researchgate.net/profile/James_Beard2
[+] 1 user Likes TheBeardedDude's post
03-08-2011, 02:15 PM
HEY... leave my anus out of it!

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
Disclaimer: Don’t mix the personal opinion above with the absolute and objective truth. Remember to think for yourself. Thank you.
[+] 1 user Likes Observer's post
03-08-2011, 02:28 PM
I believe that they found rings around Uranus.

Evolve

Smartass
03-08-2011, 02:31 PM
...and MAN do they ITCH!!

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
03-08-2011, 03:27 PM
The bible says people lived in the middle east around the time that there is archeological evidence that people lived there.
The bible says people moved around from time to time, though maybe not quite the same time the archeological evidence says people moved around.
Good enough for me.

It's not the mean god I have trouble with - it's the people who worship a mean god.
03-08-2011, 07:26 PM
Holy shit. I clicked your second link and google typed it out for me and then said "there was that so hard?". WTF? that has never happened before.
Not only that, but I couldn't use that tab to search anything else it just kept coming back to that fucking doctors creationist propaganda. Like some sort of vortex of idiocy. You trapped me and I will never forget it. I had to read that stupid crap three or four times until it would let me x out that tab.
Weirdest thing that's happened to me on the internet since I discovered leisure suit larry.

"I think of myself as an intelligent, sensitive human being with the soul of a clown which always forces me to blow it at the most important moments." -Jim Morrison
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 1 user Likes lucradis's post
03-08-2011, 11:18 PM
It reminds me of Matt Dillahunty saying: If Archaeologists uncover New-York 100000 years from now. does that mean Spider-man is real?

Observer

Agnostic atheist
Secular humanist
Emotional rationalist
[+] 2 users Like Observer's post
04-08-2011, 07:59 AM
I think that 2nd link proves God exists, it typed on it's own! Only a higher power could of being in being of that, I can't possibly think of anything else that could do that! Wink

There's plenty of archaeological evidence that proves parts of the bible have legitimate historical information. From old Testiment findings of the City of Jericho(Although there is a wall that stands so the bible's accounts all the walls fell is wrong) to the land of the Assyrians being in Iraq.. to even fishing village that several apostles of Jesus came from.

Of course none of it proves any more reasoning that they is any deity or Jesus was real or not but it shows there's some historical details about the ignorant tribe of people and their enemies in their holy text.
04-08-2011, 01:02 PM
Roman ruins exist so is Zeus real?

Evolve

Smartass