Arctic Atheist

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-04-2015, 06:39 PM
Arctic Atheist
Hello all,

I'm a 25 year old atheist here living in the Last Frontier of Alaska. I was a fiery Roman Catholic until about 19 when I just couldn't reconcile the Bible with Evolution anymore. I'm still sort of in the closet. Not one to sing atheist hymns from the rooftops.

I've spent the past 3 years in the military, and despite what you've heard, the Army at least is a lot less religious than I imagined.

Besides that, I'm a big gun nut, foster dad, and biker. Looking forward to exploring the place.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like Kalashnikov_Kuffar's post
19-04-2015, 07:44 PM
RE: Arctic Atheist
Welcome aboard, cold one.
19-04-2015, 08:08 PM
Hiyas, one vet to another, thanks for your service.
19-04-2015, 08:19 PM
(19-04-2015 06:39 PM)Kalashnikov_Kuffar Wrote:  Hello all,

I'm a 25 year old atheist here living in the Last Frontier of Alaska. I was a fiery Roman Catholic until about 19 when I just couldn't reconcile the Bible with Evolution anymore. I'm still sort of in the closet. Not one to sing atheist hymns from the rooftops.

I've spent the past 3 years in the military, and despite what you've heard, the Army at least is a lot less religious than I imagined.

Besides that, I'm a big gun nut, foster dad, and biker. Looking forward to exploring the place.

Welcome!
Thumbsup
20-04-2015, 06:11 AM
Ft Rich or Wainwright??

Ex USCG here -- did a few years in Anchorage and on Kodiak back in the early 1980's..

And lotsa guns and a Triumph in the garage......

No kids...

Big Grin

Welcome aboard...

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
20-04-2015, 07:24 AM
Hello! Big Grin