Are Atheists Zombies?

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
13-08-2014, 11:10 PM (This post was last modified: 13-08-2014 11:19 PM by hbl.)
Are Atheists Zombies?
Fair question: are atheists zombies?

After all they mindlessly think something came from nothing or infinite regress of nature even though you would have happened already. And they believe there is a naturalistic explanation for the eyewitness testimony of the Apostles in various group settings even though none have been found to date.

I think this is new scientific research (or nothing is really new under the sun) that seriously considers the likelihood atheists very well may be zombies.

Run for your lives!

Atheist Stalin is about to kill another 40 million.
Atheist Mao is about to kill another 60 million.
Atheist Hitler is about to kill another 30 million.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
13-08-2014, 11:20 PM (This post was last modified: 13-08-2014 11:24 PM by Metazoa Zeke.)
RE: Are Atheists Zombies?
(13-08-2014 11:10 PM)hbl Wrote:  After all they mindlessly think something came from nothing or infinite regress of nature even though you would have happened already.

The fact that you think atheist think of something like the big bang as something so simple proves that your ilk are zombies.

(13-08-2014 11:10 PM)hbl Wrote:  Atheist Stalin is about to kill another 40 million.
Atheist Mao is about to kill another 60 million.
Atheist Hitler is about to kill another 30 million.

The problem is that they are killing more for power than atheism. First hitler was catholic. Second Stalin did have theist work for him and he killed atheist as well. That is like saying because more christians are in jail in america then any other demographic that means christianity leads to prison. It is not the fact the man in jail is a christian,but that he did a crime and it turns out he was a christian. I could under stand if Stalin and mao killed because of atheism, but they didn't, the killed for power and it so happened they were atheist.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
Find all posts by this user
[+] 3 users Like Metazoa Zeke's post
13-08-2014, 11:57 PM
#1 A Zombie is an undead creature, we are very much alive.

#2 All your doing is using your same arguments from your last post in a different context.

#3 Your an idiot.

#4 Gaza-Israel conflict caused by Religion. Iraq unrest caused by religion where hundreds of innocent lives are being taken. Religion has caused much more harm than atheism by a lot.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 3 users Like JDog554's post
14-08-2014, 12:05 AM
Don't bother guys, he's just trollin' Sleepy

We'll love you just the way you are
If you're perfect -- Alanis Morissette
(06-02-2014 03:47 PM)Momsurroundedbyboys Wrote:  And I'm giving myself a conclusion again from all the facepalming.
[+] 4 users Like morondog's post
14-08-2014, 12:06 AM
(13-08-2014 11:57 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  #1 A Zombie is an undead creature, we are very much alive.

But you are dead too. According to the Bible your spirit is dead to God. This is a cessation of communication -- the Biblical meaning of 'dead'.

That's why it needs to be regenerated by the Holy Spirit so you are given a new spirit of eternal life: an ability to have communication with God (John 17.3) as well as eternal blessings. If you come to the cross your flesh dies on the cross with Christ and you receive forgiveness of all your sins to be presentable and acceptable to God.
14-08-2014, 12:06 AM
I eat baby's brains with the rest of the baby, does that count?

Best and worst of Ferdinand .....
Best
Ferdinand: We don't really say 'theist' in Alabama. Here, you're either a Christian, or you're from Afghanistan and we fucking hate you.
Worst
Ferdinand: Everyone from British is so, like, fucking retarded.
[+] 7 users Like Hughsie's post
14-08-2014, 12:07 AM
(14-08-2014 12:06 AM)hbl Wrote:  
(13-08-2014 11:57 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  #1 A Zombie is an undead creature, we are very much alive.

But you are dead too. According to the Bible your spirit is dead to God. This is a cessation of communication -- the Biblical meaning of 'dead'.

That's why it needs to be regenerated by the Holy Spirit so you are given a new spirit of eternal life: an ability to have communication with God (John 17.3) as well as eternal blessings. If you come to the cross your flesh dies on the cross with Christ and you receive forgiveness of all your sins to be presentable and acceptable to God.

Scientifically prove there is a soul and then we talk about your Buy Bull.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
14-08-2014, 12:08 AM
You guys are boring me. Maybe I will be back later, maybe not. We'll see.
14-08-2014, 12:11 AM
(14-08-2014 12:06 AM)hbl Wrote:  

And according to Harry Potter, we live in a world with Wizards. What's your point?

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
14-08-2014, 12:16 AM
(14-08-2014 12:11 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  And according to Harry Potter, we live in a world with Wizards. What's your point?

J.K. Rowling admits she made up Harry Potter. But none of the Apostles in their 27 books of the NT ever said they made up anything, nor any of the writers of the 39 books of the OT every said they made it up either. And no extra-Biblical writings say they made it up either who knew the Apostles, e.g. Polycarp, Clement of Rome, etc.