Are Atheists Zombies?

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
14-08-2014, 12:47 AM
RE: Are Atheists Zombies?
(14-08-2014 12:42 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  God doesn't exist to me and I don't have this so called spirit. Based on scientific understanding, you know, real stuff, I am alive.

Zombies can't think because their brains don't receive oxygen and are shut off for good.

Exactly, God doesn't exist to you which shows you that your spirit is dead to God. We all have a spirit.

"The word of God is quick and powerful, sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerning of the thoughts and intents of the heart" (Heb. 4.12).

Your soul gives you self-consciousness and has the functions of reasoning, will and emotion. Your spirit runs deeper with the functions of intuition, communion and conscience and gives you God-consciousness.

You have no spiritual oxygen to your spirit for it is dead, unable to communicate with God. Your spirit is shut off for good because you will never give your life to Christ. Your spirit can't think.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-08-2014, 12:54 AM
(14-08-2014 12:47 AM)hbl Wrote:  
(14-08-2014 12:42 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  God doesn't exist to me and I don't have this so called spirit. Based on scientific understanding, you know, real stuff, I am alive.

Zombies can't think because their brains don't receive oxygen and are shut off for good.

Exactly, God doesn't exist to you which shows you that your spirit is dead to God. We all have a spirit.

"The word of God is quick and powerful, sharper than any two edged sword, piercing even to the dividing asunder of soul and spirit, and of the joints and marrow, and is a discerning of the thoughts and intents of the heart" (Heb. 4.12).

Your soul gives you self-consciousness and has the functions of reasoning, will and emotion. Your spirit runs deeper with the functions of intuition, communion and conscience and gives you God-consciousness.

You have no spiritual oxygen to your spirit for it is dead, unable to communicate with God. Your spirit is shut off for good because you will never give your life to Christ. Your spirit can't think.

No it shows that I don't believe in stories and invisible men in the sky. The only evidence you present to your claims is from the very same book we are trying to tell you is fiction.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
Find all posts by this user
14-08-2014, 12:56 AM
(14-08-2014 12:45 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Technically since they can't think or believe, they can't believe in a God.

Same as you. That's the exact condition of your dead spirit. I am sad for you.
14-08-2014, 12:56 AM
Quote: According to the Bible your spirit is dead to God.

When you begin a sentence with "according to the bible" your so-called logic is dead to me.
[+] 2 users Like pablo's post
14-08-2014, 12:57 AM
(14-08-2014 12:56 AM)hbl Wrote:  
(14-08-2014 12:45 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  Technically since they can't think or believe, they can't believe in a God.

Same as you. That's the exact condition of your dead spirit. I am sad for you.

But I can think, it's how i'm able to think your an idiot.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
14-08-2014, 01:00 AM
(14-08-2014 12:54 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  No it shows that I don't believe in stories and invisible men in the sky. The only evidence you present to your claims is from the very same book we are trying to tell you is fiction.

Why are you arguing against men in the sky when the Bible doesn't teach invisible men the sky? You've gone bonkers.

You couldn't find anything that would suggest fiction in the Bible. We have the empty tomb admitted by they Jews in their own literature, conversion of outsider skeptic Paul, conversion of family skeptic James, resurrection is a historical genre, and ancient critics attempted to refute the historical resurrection. They never took your route that you think you can get away with now that we are nearly 2000 years removed from Jesus' death on the cross. The further you get away the more likely people will think they can do that, but they certainly didn't do that in the 1st century.
14-08-2014, 01:03 AM
(14-08-2014 12:56 AM)pablo Wrote:  When you begin a sentence with "according to the bible" your so-called logic is dead to me.

The Bible provides the proof of both the existence of the uncreated Creator and the proof for the resurrection of Jesus. I agree your response is a dead one since you don't even try to disprove the proof. You just shut your mind down like a zombie for Satan.
14-08-2014, 01:05 AM
(14-08-2014 01:00 AM)hbl Wrote:  
(14-08-2014 12:54 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  No it shows that I don't believe in stories and invisible men in the sky. The only evidence you present to your claims is from the very same book we are trying to tell you is fiction.

Why are you arguing against men in the sky when the Bible doesn't teach invisible men the sky? You've gone bonkers.

You couldn't find anything that would suggest fiction in the Bible. We have the empty tomb admitted by they Jews in their own literature, conversion of outsider skeptic Paul, conversion of family skeptic James, resurrection is a historical genre, and ancient critics attempted to refute the historical resurrection. They never took your route that you think you can get away with now that we are nearly 2000 years removed from Jesus' death on the cross. The further you get away the more likely people will think they can do that, but they certainly didn't do that in the 1st century.

Lets see, talking serpent, flaming sword, flood that covers the whole Earth, I could go on but I won't because it's obvious a lot of stuff in the bible doesn't add up well with how the universe and world works today.

14-08-2014, 01:18 AM
(14-08-2014 01:03 AM)hbl Wrote:  
(14-08-2014 12:56 AM)pablo Wrote:  When you begin a sentence with "according to the bible" your so-called logic is dead to me.

The Bible provides the proof of both the existence of the uncreated Creator and the proof for the resurrection of Jesus. I agree your response is a dead one since you don't even try to disprove the proof. You just shut your mind down like a zombie for Satan.

Do you really think this is the first time I've heard this same argument?
Look sparky, I hate to crush your hopes and dreams of conquering the evil atheist horde.
BUT...
The bible, you, and anyone before you, have never shown any proof that the shit you're peddling is true.
It really is THAT simple.
14-08-2014, 01:20 AM
[Image: 6a00d83451eb0069e2011570ea5170970c-pi]
[+] 6 users Like Reltzik's post