Are Atheists Zombies?

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
14-08-2014, 09:50 AM (This post was last modified: 14-08-2014 09:54 AM by true scotsman.)
RE: Are Atheists Zombies?
(13-08-2014 11:10 PM)hbl Wrote:  Fair question: are atheists zombies?

After all they mindlessly think something came from nothing or infinite regress of nature even though you would have happened already. And they believe there is a naturalistic explanation for the eyewitness testimony of the Apostles in various group settings even though none have been found to date.

I think this is new scientific research (or nothing is really new under the sun) that seriously considers the likelihood atheists very well may be zombies.

Run for your lives!

Atheist Stalin is about to kill another 40 million.
Atheist Mao is about to kill another 60 million.
Atheist Hitler is about to kill another 30 million.

Fair question Mr. not a zombie, what is the most fundamental principle of your religion? I've never met a theist who knew what it was and that is quite an indictment of theism as an intellectual pursuit.

Some more fair questions. What is the biblical theory of concepts? What does the bible have to say about man's conceptual faculty, you know the thing he thinks with? What guidance does the bible give on how concepts are formed and validated by the Human mind? What is your religion's metaphysics? What is its epistemology? Do you have a clue? What is the relationship between your God's consciousness and its objects? What is your worldview's position on the subject/ Object relationship as it relates to man's consciousness? I've never met a theist who knew what this relationship was and why it is crucially important. What is your religion's view of causality? These are all questions you should know the answer to if you are a thinking theist.

I think you should look at the beam in your own eye before noticing the speck in ours.

Do not lose your knowledge that man's proper estate is an upright posture, an intransigent mind and a step that travels unlimited roads. - Ayn Rand.

Don't sacrifice for me, live for yourself! - Me

The only alternative to Objectivism is some form of Subjectivism. - Dawson Bethrick
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
14-08-2014, 09:53 AM
Of course we are, we do survive off the brains of babies after all.

Paleoliberal • English Nationalist • Zionist • Rightist • Anti-Islam • Neoconservative • Republican • Linguistic Revivalist and Purist

Happily Divorced from the Left!
14-08-2014, 10:04 AM
I don't know about atheists but it seems Zombie Jesus has eaten a lot of brains...
[+] 3 users Like Drunkin Druid's post
14-08-2014, 11:37 AM
(14-08-2014 12:18 AM)hbl Wrote:  You zombies are boring me with your zombie thoughts and mistaken assumptions.

I think it's truely hilarious when, after a few days, a troll starts repeating back to you, (for the first time for them), the very words YOU used to describe them, and their notions. Words they never ONCE used in their threads or posts before. For example, we started pointing out to this moron how he has not examined his *priors*, (assumptions). Now he has never ONCE before that used this word, or thought in these terms. But all of a sudden, Church Lady is preaching to the choir about our "assumptions". "He who must not be named" also did that. It's so fascinating how suggestible these people are, and how needy they are for *something*. What, I'm not sure, but it's sure funny. Big Grin

Insufferable know-it-all.Einstein God has a plan for us. Please stop screwing it up with your prayers.
14-08-2014, 11:44 AM
(14-08-2014 06:38 AM)goodwithoutgod Wrote:  Hasn't this idiotic delusional troll been banned yet? If not why? He has never posited a serious, valid, substantiated point of view yet, and writing ridiculous things like this show that he is simply a troll doing an extended drive by on our board. I have taken him to the woodshed repeatedly, discounted all of his BS and presented substantive counter positions and facts of which he never engages.

ban please.

And I wonder how many waverers in future years will see his non-arguments and your reasoned responses and think to themselves...

"Y'know, what? The atheist people maybe... I dunno... perhaps I should ... well, it seems to make more sense than..."

Thumbsup

[+] 1 user Likes DLJ's post
14-08-2014, 11:54 AM
(13-08-2014 11:10 PM)hbl Wrote:  Atheist Stalin is about to kill another 40 million.

God kills everybody on the planet except Noah and his family. God wins!
Doc
[+] 2 users Like docskeptic's post
14-08-2014, 11:56 AM
(14-08-2014 11:54 AM)docskeptic Wrote:  
(13-08-2014 11:10 PM)hbl Wrote:  Atheist Stalin is about to kill another 40 million.

God kills everybody on the planet except Noah and his family. God wins!
Doc

But they deserved it. Afterall this butt hurt fantasy must be appeased, or something. Drinking Beverage

" Generally speaking, the errors in religion are dangerous; those in philosophy only ridiculous."
David Hume
[+] 1 user Likes KidCharlemagne1962's post
14-08-2014, 12:41 PM
(13-08-2014 11:10 PM)hbl Wrote:  Fair question: are atheists zombies?

After all they mindlessly think something came from nothing or infinite regress of nature even though you would have happened already. And they believe there is a naturalistic explanation for the eyewitness testimony of the Apostles in various group settings even though none have been found to date.

I think this is new scientific research (or nothing is really new under the sun) that seriously considers the likelihood atheists very well may be zombies.

Run for your lives!

Atheist Stalin is about to kill another 40 million.
Nothing to see here except a mindless zombie troll post. Drinking Beverage

@DonaldTrump, Patriotism is not honoring your flag no matter what your country/leader does. It's doing whatever it takes to make your country the best it can be as long as its not violent.
14-08-2014, 12:49 PM
(14-08-2014 12:28 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  
(14-08-2014 12:25 AM)Miss Suzanne Wrote:  On another note, since we're all zombies, can I be a Boomer? A Spitter or Hunter would be fine but I don't want to be a Witch. Maybe a Siren would be okay.

Heart This is why I dream about you every night Laugh out load

Haha, thanks I do believe I think!Laughat

(14-08-2014 05:43 AM)Mathilda Wrote:  Me too! Played 1100 hours of Left 4 Dead 2 before moving onto Borderlands 2. The only thing that really annoyed me about L4D2 were the kids who took it too seriously, voted to kick everyone the moment things didn't go their way and were generally obnoxious. I think spitter was my favourite special infected.

We could start an Atheist clan!

(14-08-2014 05:39 AM)TheInquisition Wrote:  A Left 4 Dead fan! I hate jockeys and smokers. Angry

I always thought a jockey would make a cute pet.

Most of my L4D experience is 360 with friends though I've had some PC version fun. In general though, I hate when people get too uptight with games like that! Like it's just a game, relax and have fun! We don't need to kick someone or have team scramble when one team is doing better than the other team, we don't have to restart when we mess up once, just calm down and play! With that said...Atheist clan sounds like a fantastic idea! Well of course if we collect chill Atheists.

And yeah I hate Smokers though I'll admit that I like Jockys a little better because they seem easier to manage sometimes.

On another note, between this thread and his At the Pearly Gates thread he posted just before this one, I'm thinking that our little hbl friend likes to hop onto new topics for his trolling pleasure. Do we want to start bets on the next topic he'll start before he winds up getting banned? I'm betting a first person view of an Atheist's first day in hell (aw, we all grow up so fast!) or how atheism is comparable to kitten slaughter. I'm also betting in green font this time.

[Image: notagain.gif]
14-08-2014, 12:55 PM
Yup, you nailed it, we are zombies, we are the direct descendants of the mythical zombie invasion that jesus caused...remember that BS story? The one that surprisingly, when it allegedly happened no one bothered to think it was important enough to write about AT THE TIME; Consider

Matthew 27:51-53
King James Version (KJV)
51 And, behold, the veil of the temple was rent in twain from the top to the bottom; and the earth did quake, and the rocks rent; Laughat

52 And the graves were opened; and many bodies of the saints which slept arose, Laughat

53 And came out of the graves after his resurrection, and went into the holy city, and appeared unto many. Laughat

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)