Are Atheists Zombies?

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
14-08-2014, 12:59 PM
RE: Are Atheists Zombies?
(14-08-2014 12:41 PM)Impulse Wrote:  Nothing to see here except a mindless zombie troll post. Drinking Beverage

Aww, Impulse, you're no fun. You must be one of those parents that don't allow their kids to feed the pigeons in the park.

I think it's fun to poke the troll. For example, he says that atheist leaders are responsible for killing 130 million people (give or take). But, according to this Christian website, there were 9 beeellion people at the time of Noah, all of whom except 8 were wiped out by God. That makes God the champion wiper-outer.

Doc
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like docskeptic's post
14-08-2014, 01:14 PM
Brain recipes

Quote:Storage

Use brains as fresh as you can, ideally on the day of purchase.

Preparation

Mild and sweet with a creamy texture, brains can be served hot or cold. Before cooking they need to be soaked for at least an hour and preferably longer, in several changes of water. The membrane that covers the brain should then be peeled off and the brain poached in simmering acidulated water (white wine vinegar is the standard addition) for about 10 minutes. The brains can be cooled in their cooking liquid and served cold in a salad or dredged in seasoned flour, fried in butter and eaten warm.

Crumbed lamb’s brains with horseradish mayonnaise

Quote:Eating brains can be scary for some but they really are quite delicious. This is a good recipe for people who are uneasy about them – who could possibly resist a golden deep-fried morsel with a crispy crust surrounding a creamy, silky inside? The spicy horseradish mayonnaise gives an extra tangy bite.

Brain sandwiches

Quote:BRAIN SANDWICHES
Brains
1 tbsp. baking powder (per cup of flour)
1 1/4 c. flour
Milk
Salt

Clean good and cook until tender. Mash and add eggs. Mix in powder, flour and salt. Add milk to mix so you can drop them good. Fry in deep fat about 20 to 25 minutes.
[+] 4 users Like Mathilda's post
14-08-2014, 01:31 PM
(14-08-2014 01:14 PM)Mathilda Wrote:  Brain recipes

Quote:Storage

Use brains as fresh as you can, ideally on the day of purchase.

Preparation

Mild and sweet with a creamy texture, brains can be served hot or cold. Before cooking they need to be soaked for at least an hour and preferably longer, in several changes of water. The membrane that covers the brain should then be peeled off and the brain poached in simmering acidulated water (white wine vinegar is the standard addition) for about 10 minutes. The brains can be cooled in their cooking liquid and served cold in a salad or dredged in seasoned flour, fried in butter and eaten warm.

Crumbed lamb’s brains with horseradish mayonnaise

Quote:Eating brains can be scary for some but they really are quite delicious. This is a good recipe for people who are uneasy about them – who could possibly resist a golden deep-fried morsel with a crispy crust surrounding a creamy, silky inside? The spicy horseradish mayonnaise gives an extra tangy bite.

Brain sandwiches

Quote:BRAIN SANDWICHES
Brains
1 tbsp. baking powder (per cup of flour)
1 1/4 c. flour
Milk
Salt

Clean good and cook until tender. Mash and add eggs. Mix in powder, flour and salt. Add milk to mix so you can drop them good. Fry in deep fat about 20 to 25 minutes.

Brain biryani
[+] 1 user Likes docskeptic's post
14-08-2014, 01:42 PM
On the topic of Brains, these are tasty too:
Drooling

Brain Tumor recipe

serve in
Shot Glass

Scale ingredients to servings

1 oz peach schnapps
Bailey's Irish cream
grenadine syrup
cherry brandy

Pour the peach schnapps into the shot glass, almost to the top. Slowly, and gently layer the Bailey's in on the side of the glass, to almost full. Add a touch of grenadine down the middle and a touch of cherry brandy down the middle.

Read more: Brain Tumor recipe http://www.drinksmixer.com/drink1563.html#ixzz3AOgYP5Oe

I tend to ask random questions, sometime stupid ones, but I can almost guarantee I'm smarter for asking than not.
[+] 1 user Likes Kemasyn's post
14-08-2014, 01:47 PM
JUST BAN HIM ALREADY!!!

8000 years before Jesus, the Egyptian god Horus said, "I am the way, the truth, the life."
[+] 1 user Likes BlackMason's post
14-08-2014, 02:10 PM
(14-08-2014 12:59 PM)docskeptic Wrote:  
(14-08-2014 12:41 PM)Impulse Wrote:  Nothing to see here except a mindless zombie troll post. Drinking Beverage

Aww, Impulse, you're no fun. You must be one of those parents that don't allow their kids to feed the pigeons in the park.

I think it's fun to poke the troll. For example, he says that atheist leaders are responsible for killing 130 million people (give or take). But, according to this Christian website, there were 9 beeellion people at the time of Noah, all of whom except 8 were wiped out by God. That makes God the champion wiper-outer.

Doc
I'd reply with something creative or witty, but alas I'm a zombie. Well, I'm off to find me some brains to eat.

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
14-08-2014, 02:30 PM
(14-08-2014 06:31 AM)RobbyPants Wrote:  
(14-08-2014 12:08 AM)hbl Wrote:  You guys are boring me. Maybe I will be back later, maybe not. We'll see.

Google Translate: English -> Troll

[Image: Googletroll_zps91c2f39e.png]

Yeah, just stay away.
Hey Robby, that's too sophisticated for a zombie. You're not playing the part right! Sadcryface2

I am not accountable to any God. I am accountable to myself - and not because I think I am God as some theists would try to assert - but because, no matter what actions I take, thoughts I think, or words I utter, I have to be able to live with myself.
14-08-2014, 03:33 PM
(14-08-2014 12:08 AM)hbl Wrote:  You guys are boring me. Maybe I will be back later, maybe not. We'll see.

So sorry not to meet your entertainment quota. It's a common problem for people who fail to meet our required level of authenticity and honesty. Drinking Beverage

[Image: giphy.gif]
14-08-2014, 06:03 PM
(14-08-2014 12:59 PM)docskeptic Wrote:  

Doc

Oh, and Doc, don't forget all the people who are going into the wine press in Revelations. When one does the math on that it runs into trillions of people dead. Gee wiz and golly, god is such a nice guy.

Shakespeare's Comedy of Errors.... on Donald J. Trump:

He is deformed, crooked, old, and sere,
Ill-fac’d, worse bodied, shapeless every where;
Vicious, ungentle, foolish, blunt, unkind,
Stigmatical in making, worse in mind.
14-08-2014, 10:11 PM
(14-08-2014 11:54 AM)docskeptic Wrote:  God kills everybody on the planet except Noah and his family.

You misread the Bible. Noah's flood was a local flood the known world at the time. Whereas the flood in Gen. 1.2 around 65 million years ago was global when God caused the earth to become waste and desolate due to the sin of the inhabitants of earth's earliest ages.

I would not assume everyone in the local flood was unsaved, but it was necessary to generate the flood because the sin had to be stopped and this was the only way at that point. There is also the issue of the Nephilim giants that needed to be extinguished because they are a corruption of the human race by evil spirits impregnating the daughters of men.

To put in terms you can understand it would be like letting all the rapists and murderers out of jail to run amuck. And lets say there were 9 rapists and murderers for every 1 good person. God is willing in that case to save the 1 good person even though he will die in the flood to extinguish the 9 rapists and murderers.

Hope that helps you put it into perspective. Death for the saved is not their final end, for they are saved and shall be resurrected to be with the saved. But neither is death for you the unsaved the end either because you will be resurrected for Hell to be with Satan, Nero, Judas, etc.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user