Are Atheists Zombies?

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Votes - 3 Average
15-08-2014, 01:03 AM
RE: Are Atheists Zombies?
(14-08-2014 10:11 PM)hbl Wrote:  You misread the Bible. Noah's flood was a local flood the known world at the time. Whereas the flood in Gen. 1.2 around 65 million years ago was global when God caused the earth to become waste and desolate due to the sin of the inhabitants of earth's earliest ages

Genesis 7
7:17 And the flood was forty days upon the earth; and the waters increased, and bare up the ark, and it was lift up above the earth.
7:18 And the waters prevailed, and were increased greatly upon the earth; and the ark went upon the face of the waters.
7:19 And the waters prevailed exceedingly upon the earth; and all the high hills, that were under the whole heaven, were covered.
7:20 Fifteen cubits upward did the waters prevail; and the mountains were covered.

I dunno if you realize this, but if the mountains were covered, that would mean the world would be covered too.

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 2 users Like DemonicLemon's post
15-08-2014, 01:08 AM
(14-08-2014 11:56 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  I asked for evidence, names of these scholars and historians

Gary R. Habermas, the leading scholar on the planet today for the resurrection, has compiled from the past half century almost all peer reviewed journal and accredited work of historians and scholars on the resurrection.

They almost all agree that the Apostles truly believed they saw Jesus alive from the dead in various group settings.

Now what you choose to do with that is up to you.

I for one give into the evidence and thus implication, having received the Lord Jesus as my Savior.

You can request this information from Gary from his site.

http://www.garyhabermas.com/

I have some quotes here,

http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/garyhabermas.htm
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
15-08-2014, 01:18 AM (This post was last modified: 15-08-2014 01:24 AM by hbl.)
(15-08-2014 01:03 AM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  I dunno if you realize this, but if the mountains were covered, that would mean the world would be covered too.

That shows you how small their known world was that they didn't see any mountains but the highest peaks were just more or less hills. The lexicon says "hill".

For example Rome is the city with 7 mountains which are really just 7 hills.

"This calls for a mind with understanding: The seven heads of the beast represent the seven hills where the woman rules. They also represent seven kings" (Rev. 17.9).

The woman by the way is the great whore or religious Rome, the Roman Catholic Church.

The 7 kings are the 7 Roman Emperors that died horrible deaths.

The beast here is the 1st beat Antichrist Neron Kaiser resurrected = 666 during the Tribulation, the last 7 years of Daniel's prophecy, the 70th seven, Jacob's trouble.
15-08-2014, 01:24 AM
(15-08-2014 01:18 AM)hbl Wrote:  
(15-08-2014 01:03 AM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  I dunno if you realize this, but if the mountains were covered, that would mean the world would be covered too.

That shows you how small their known world was that they didn't see any mountains but the highest peaks were just more or less hills. The lexicon says "hill".

So in other words, Noah and his family would have been safe if they just moved to a higher ground? Why did God need to get all the animals on a boat then?

“You see… sometimes life gives you lemons. And when that happens… you need to find some spell that makes lemons explode, because lemons are terrible. I only ate them once and I can say with certainty they are the worst fruit. If life gave me lemons, I would view it as nothing short of a declaration of war."
15-08-2014, 01:24 AM
(15-08-2014 01:08 AM)hbl Wrote:  
(14-08-2014 11:56 PM)JDog554 Wrote:  I asked for evidence, names of these scholars and historians

Gary R. Habermas, the leading scholar on the planet today for the resurrection, has compiled from the past half century almost all peer reviewed journal and accredited work of historians and scholars on the resurrection.

They almost all agree that the Apostles truly believed they saw Jesus alive from the dead in various group settings.

Now what you choose to do with that is up to you.

I for one give into the evidence and thus implication, having received the Lord Jesus as my Savior.

You can request this information from Gary from his site.

http://www.garyhabermas.com/

I have some quotes here,

http://www3.telus.net/trbrooks/garyhabermas.htm

I'm just gonna leave this here for you to read

http://www.thethinkingatheist.com/forum/...other-look

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
15-08-2014, 01:25 AM
(15-08-2014 01:24 AM)DemonicLemon Wrote:  Noah and his family would have been safe if they just moved to a higher ground? Why did God need to get all the animals on a boat then?

They would not leave their known world so that was not an option. The animals in the area were in jeopardy.
15-08-2014, 01:26 AM
(15-08-2014 01:24 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  I'm just gonna leave this here for you to read

Nothing to see here folks, move along...
15-08-2014, 01:30 AM
(15-08-2014 01:18 AM)hbl Wrote:  

"This calls for a mind with understanding: The seven heads of the beast represent the seven hills where the woman rules. They also represent seven kings" (Rev. 17.9).

The woman by the way is the great whore or religious Rome, the Roman Catholic Church.

The 7 kings are the 7 Roman Emperors that died horrible deaths.

The beast here is the 1st beat Antichrist Neron Kaiser resurrected = 666 during the Tribulation, the last 7 years of Daniel's prophecy, the 70th seven, Jacob's trouble.

Are you a creationist by any chance?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
15-08-2014, 01:32 AM
(15-08-2014 01:30 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Are you a creationist by any chance?

What Christian is not a creationist?
15-08-2014, 01:37 AM
(15-08-2014 01:26 AM)hbl Wrote:  
(15-08-2014 01:24 AM)JDog554 Wrote:  I'm just gonna leave this here for you to read

Nothing to see here folks, move along...

Of course, deny it because you automatically think your right and there's nothing that can refute your almighty so called God who murders hundreds of people everyday but miraculously saves a couple people. You have your head so far up your ass you don't even know what's real anymore.

"If you keep trying to better yourself that's enough for me. We don't decide which hand we are dealt in life, but we make the decision to play it or fold it" - Nishi Karano Kaze
[+] 1 user Likes JDog554's post