Poll: Should children always obey you, no matter what you tell them?
Yes, "Because I said so" is all that's necessary
No, I want my children to grow up to be hippies
[Show Results]

Are Children Slaves?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
11-01-2012, 07:37 PM
RE: Are Children Slaves?
(11-01-2012 06:26 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(11-01-2012 04:54 PM)sy2502 Wrote:  No, a "human being" is a member of the human species. I appreciate your intention to make up new and unusual definitions for already well defined terms, but don't expect the rest of us to use them.
Again, not being responsible for oneself doesn't make that person a slave. When you are in the operating room, and you are under anesthesia, you don't become a slave of the doctor the moment you lose consciousness, the doctor can't rape you, harvest your organs, or treat you in any demeaning and undignified way.

What is this "us?" Did you multiply?
If your intention is to troll, this conversation is over on my part.

Quote:And what is this "can't?" It's been known to happen. Evidently we're not communicating here.

So you clearly ARE trolling. The fact something happens doesn't make it right. Plenty of things happen. So what?

Quote:I think I see the problem. You got money, dontcha? Tongue
This seals it. You truly are trolling. The conversation ends here. I don't feed trolls.

English is not my first language. If you think I am being mean, ask me. It could be just a wording problem.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
11-01-2012, 08:11 PM
(11-01-2012 07:37 PM)sy2502 Wrote:  
(11-01-2012 06:26 PM)houseofcantor Wrote:  
(11-01-2012 04:54 PM)sy2502 Wrote:  No, a "human being" is a member of the human species. I appreciate your intention to make up new and unusual definitions for already well defined terms, but don't expect the rest of us to use them.
Again, not being responsible for oneself doesn't make that person a slave. When you are in the operating room, and you are under anesthesia, you don't become a slave of the doctor the moment you lose consciousness, the doctor can't rape you, harvest your organs, or treat you in any demeaning and undignified way.

What is this "us?" Did you multiply?
If your intention is to troll, this conversation is over on my part.

Quote:And what is this "can't?" It's been known to happen. Evidently we're not communicating here.

So you clearly ARE trolling. The fact something happens doesn't make it right. Plenty of things happen. So what?

Quote:I think I see the problem. You got money, dontcha? Tongue
This seals it. You truly are trolling. The conversation ends here. I don't feed trolls.

HoC never trolls. Either that or he always trolls, I'm still not sure. Wink
[+] 2 users Like Ben's post
15-01-2012, 07:45 PM
I'm not sure if anyone else has said this or that the poll is meant to be a joke that i'm missing out on however the poll is incredibly simplistic.