Are Race Realist onto something?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-10-2016, 06:00 PM
Are Race Realist onto something?
First of all I'm black and don't hold any hateful or prejudiced views towards other black people but one can't help but notice how poverty and crime stricken most black dominated neighborhoods are when compared to white ones.And the fact the most African countries(South Africa doesn't count) are also poverty stricken and war torn.I can't help but wonder if these Race Realist we scoffed at and dismissed as racist could be right about black people being more predisposed to aggression and lower IQ's then other races.You can only ignore the elephant in the room for so long before you start looking foolish.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
01-10-2016, 06:19 PM
RE: Are Race Realist onto something?
You started with "I don't hold any prejudiced views towards black people" and ended with "You can only ignore the elephant in the room for so long before you start looking foolish.".

[+] 5 users Like GenesisNemesis's post
01-10-2016, 06:41 PM
At work.

I would hazard a guess that the social and economic, etc factors effecting different cultural groups would be very different in all cases...... whether Africa, Australia, South Africa etc.

A very complicated issue wherever people are. Sad
[+] 2 users Like Peebothuhul's post
01-10-2016, 07:01 PM
(01-10-2016 06:19 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  You started with "I don't hold any prejudiced views towards black people" and ended with "You can only ignore the elephant in the room for so long before you start looking foolish.".

You also left out the part where I said I'm black,but even I'm not stupid enough like most liberals are about the plight and self destruction of the black community in america
01-10-2016, 07:09 PM
(01-10-2016 07:01 PM)1994californication Wrote:  
(01-10-2016 06:19 PM)GenesisNemesis Wrote:  You started with "I don't hold any prejudiced views towards black people" and ended with "You can only ignore the elephant in the room for so long before you start looking foolish.".

You also left out the part where I said I'm black,but even I'm not stupid enough like most liberals are about the plight and self destruction of the black community in america

That statement makes you look even worst

And the parts exclusion doesn't challenge Gens objection in fact it makes it worst

[Image: giphy.gif]
[+] 3 users Like OrdoSkeptica's post
01-10-2016, 07:10 PM
(01-10-2016 07:01 PM)1994californication Wrote:  

Ok so you're saying people who disagree with you are stupid. Nothing more can be done here.

[+] 2 users Like GenesisNemesis's post
01-10-2016, 07:14 PM
If you look at the globe - for the most part, peoples who are indigenous to areas with warm climates are less industrialized than those in cold areas. There was no need to start evolving towards building fancy shelters, so they evolved in a different way. You can even see this in the north/south divide of smaller areas. So there is that - as per your African comment.

In the US - it's terrible lack of education and guidance for youth born into disadvantaged areas. That allows crooks to prey on children and teens to do their bidding. And it perpetuates itself. There are similar conditions (lack of education and guidance) in some white communities, especially poor ones in the south. And yes, a lot of the belligerence and hatred comes from such areas - both black and white.

There is a fix - education and guidance.

[Image: dobie.png]Science is the process we've designed to be responsible for generating our best guess as to what the fuck is going on. Girly Man
[+] 3 users Like Dom's post
01-10-2016, 07:16 PM
What's that smell?

There is only one really serious philosophical question, and that is suicide. -Camus
[+] 4 users Like GirlyMan's post
01-10-2016, 07:19 PM
(01-10-2016 07:16 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  What's that smell?

[Image: 05sockpuppet.jpg]

Skepticism is not a position; it is an approach to claims.
Science is not a subject, but a method.
[Image: flagstiny%206.gif]
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
[+] 6 users Like Chas's post
01-10-2016, 07:33 PM
Why is this in the "Science" section?

---
Flesh and blood of a dead star, slain in the apocalypse of supernova, resurrected by four billion years of continuous autocatalytic reaction and crowned with the emergent property of sentience in the dream that the universe might one day understand itself.
[+] 1 user Likes Paleophyte's post