Are You Ready for Some Football?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
20-09-2013, 11:48 AM
RE: Are You Ready for Some Football?
(18-09-2013 04:18 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(18-09-2013 12:29 PM)Jakel Wrote:  AAAWWWW YEEAAHH! Richard Sherman is such a boss! Seahawks are insane...

Yup Thumbsup
Pretty cool guy!

He also taunted SF in the comments on a NFL.com article after the match. The guy is SO much funBig Grin

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you
do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will
understand why I dismiss yours.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Jakel's post
20-09-2013, 05:44 PM
(19-09-2013 09:55 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(19-09-2013 09:49 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Didn't score 30, but......

*jumps up & screams-sending the cat running for the hills, & setting the dog to howling like someone is trying to break in*

\o/ CHIEFS WIN CHIEFS WIN CHIEFS WIN \o/

Gratz on the win man. Sole possession of 1st place in the west (for a few days anyway) and 1 more win in 3 weeks than you had in 16 last year.

Thanks, Rev Big Grin
I'm already willing to nominate 'Big Red' for President Tongue
Your Ravens have only hit a hiccup; they'll right the ship soon enough Smile

20-09-2013, 06:07 PM
(20-09-2013 05:44 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(19-09-2013 09:55 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Gratz on the win man. Sole possession of 1st place in the west (for a few days anyway) and 1 more win in 3 weeks than you had in 16 last year.

Thanks, Rev Big Grin
I'm already willing to nominate 'Big Red' for President Tongue
Your Ravens have only hit a hiccup; they'll right the ship soon enough Smile

I think we might be in for a down year until some of our receivers get on the same page as Joe. Losing Boldin was bad but then to lose the other goto 3rd down option in Dennis Pitta was just shattering. Plus Ray Rice is out this week with a Hip injury (lets just hope it is only one week). But the Defense is looking better, we have a monstrous pass rush with T-Sizzle Ngata and Dumervil so we may be able to survive this bad stretch and still make it to January football. Ya know what the formula to winning these days is make the playoffs and get hot.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
22-09-2013, 01:14 PM
See, REV Smile

Your Ravens are looking pretty good right now against the big, bad Texans Big Grin

22-09-2013, 02:13 PM
(22-09-2013 01:14 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  See, REV Smile

Your Ravens are looking pretty good right now against the big, bad Texans Big Grin

They played a good game against a very good team. The more I see our D the more I like it. Add a Punt return for a TD and that Pick 6 and it turned into a rout.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
22-09-2013, 04:10 PM
The A.F.L Grand Final is to be played next Saturday in Melbourne between the hawks Hawthorn, and the Freemantle dockers. Last year the hawks were runners up to Sydney and the dockers are yet to win a flag.
Australian rules football is over 100 years old with its origins most likely with our indiginous people. Early playing fields were over a km long.
For many years Victoria was the major football state before it becoming a national sport some thirty years ago. Victoria still has 10 clubs, while N.S.W. has 2, and likewise Queensland and Western Australia. There was a major drugs scandal here this year with Essendon losing points and fined heavily over performance enhancing drugs.
WE expect over 100,000 fans to pack the G with the dockers sentimental favourite over the somewhat unpopular and brutal hawks.
Might be worth a look if you have never seen Aussie Rules before.
Go Dockers!
22-09-2013, 05:31 PM (This post was last modified: 22-09-2013 05:44 PM by TheGulegon.)
In case any of you are watching Football Night In America, before the night game, pay absolutely no attention, at all, to anything that comes out of Scott Pioli's mouth!
He will lead you astray, I tell you!!!!!!!

[edit] I could be biased concerning his time with the Chiefs Dodgy

23-09-2013, 10:55 AM
(22-09-2013 05:31 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  In case any of you are watching Football Night In America, before the night game, pay absolutely no attention, at all, to anything that comes out of Scott Pioli's mouth!

So the Steelers looked absolutely putrid again. My guess is Todd Haley doesn't survive the month.

23-09-2013, 06:06 PM
(23-09-2013 10:55 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(22-09-2013 05:31 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  In case any of you are watching Football Night In America, before the night game, pay absolutely no attention, at all, to anything that comes out of Scott Pioli's mouth!

So the Steelers looked absolutely putrid again. My guess is Todd Haley doesn't survive the month.

I don't know if I'd take that bet! Man's got a gift for keeping his job at least a season beyond the one in which fans start calling for his head!!!!

Monday Night Football can always produce surprise upsets, but this game could become a joke real quick! Undecided
Go Raiders Dodgy

23-09-2013, 06:19 PM
(23-09-2013 06:06 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(23-09-2013 10:55 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  So the Steelers looked absolutely putrid again. My guess is Todd Haley doesn't survive the month.

I don't know if I'd take that bet! Man's got a gift for keeping his job at least a season beyond the one in which fans start calling for his head!!!!

Monday Night Football can always produce surprise upsets, but this game could become a joke real quick! Undecided
Go Raiders Dodgy

The fans were calling for his head last year so...

As for tonight I dunno the raider could surprise ya. Pryor in that read option/pistol offense could do enough to keep Manning on the sidelines. If Peyton is not on the field he can't beat you.

Prediction Broncos 37 Raiders 24