Are You Ready for Some Football?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
23-09-2013, 06:24 PM
RE: Are You Ready for Some Football?
(23-09-2013 06:19 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(23-09-2013 06:06 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  I don't know if I'd take that bet! Man's got a gift for keeping his job at least a season beyond the one in which fans start calling for his head!!!!

Monday Night Football can always produce surprise upsets, but this game could become a joke real quick! Undecided
Go Raiders Dodgy

The fans were calling for his head last year so...

As for tonight I dunno the raider could surprise ya. Pryor in that read option/pistol offense could do enough to keep Manning on the sidelines. If Peyton is not on the field he can't beat you.

Prediction Broncos 37 Raiders 24

If Steelers fans were calling for Hailey's head last season, then I wish them luck. Only the Pats deserve Todd!!!

That score sounds about right. Agreed!

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
23-09-2013, 07:39 PM (This post was last modified: 23-09-2013 07:43 PM by TheGulegon.)
We may have overestimated the Raiders Dodgy

[edit] as soon as I say that the Raiders score an 80 yard TD Dodgy Undecided Dodgy

23-09-2013, 09:42 PM
(23-09-2013 07:39 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  We may have overestimated the Raiders Dodgy

[edit] as soon as I say that the Raiders score an 80 yard TD Dodgy Undecided Dodgy

Damn I was off by 3 points.

Final: Broncos 37 Raiders 21

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
23-09-2013, 09:43 PM
(23-09-2013 06:19 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(23-09-2013 06:06 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  I don't know if I'd take that bet! Man's got a gift for keeping his job at least a season beyond the one in which fans start calling for his head!!!!

Monday Night Football can always produce surprise upsets, but this game could become a joke real quick! Undecided
Go Raiders Dodgy

The fans were calling for his head last year so...

As for tonight I dunno the raider could surprise ya. Pryor in that read option/pistol offense could do enough to keep Manning on the sidelines. If Peyton is not on the field he can't beat you.

Prediction Broncos 37 Raiders 24

Final score: Broncos 37 Raiders 21
[Image: tumblr_lltzgnHi5F1qzib3wo1_400.jpg]
Tongue

24-09-2013, 12:35 PM
So apparently it is overreaction day for Peyton Manning. I'm sorry but he is not nor will he ever be the G.O.A.T. (Greatest of all time) due to his postseason record. 9-11 is not gonna cut it. For example Joe Flacco is 9-4 and has as many super bowl wins as Peyton does. Peyton has made the playoffs 12 times in 8 of those he failed to win a game. Now all that being said Peyton is the greatest Regular Season QB in NFL history and will be a HoF'er but he will never be in the Joe Montana, Tom Brady, Sammy Baugh, Johnny Unitas G.O.A.T. discussion.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
24-09-2013, 01:41 PM
(24-09-2013 12:35 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  So apparently it is overreaction day for Peyton Manning. I'm sorry but he is not nor will he ever be the G.O.A.T. (Greatest of all time) due to his postseason record. 9-11 is not gonna cut it. For example Joe Flacco is 9-4 and has as many super bowl wins as Peyton does. Peyton has made the playoffs 12 times in 8 of those he failed to win a game. Now all that being said Peyton is the greatest Regular Season QB in NFL history and will be a HoF'er but he will never be in the Joe Montana, Tom Brady, Sammy Baugh, Johnny Unitas G.O.A.T. discussion.

Agreed. When it counts, he sucks. He wins Manning bowls, not super bowls.

I contend that we are both atheists. I just believe in one fewer god than you
do. When you understand why you dismiss all the other possible gods, you will
understand why I dismiss yours.
26-09-2013, 04:59 PM (This post was last modified: 26-09-2013 05:07 PM by TheGulegon.)
9'ers / Rams ? Confused
Obviously, I'll watch it, but if it gets boring, there's a Breaking Bad marathon on AMC until 10 Big Grin

Oh, and agreed! Eli has more Super Bowl wins than Peyton Undecided

26-09-2013, 05:11 PM
Though Peyton is, currently, a Bronco, and therefor the enemy, so maybe I'm not the one to ask!
Consider
Trent Dilfer won a Super Bowl, but Dan Marino never did!!! That's a rough question!

26-09-2013, 05:20 PM
(26-09-2013 05:11 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Though Peyton is, currently, a Bronco, and therefor the enemy, so maybe I'm not the one to ask!
Consider
Trent Dilfer won a Super Bowl, but Dan Marino never did!!! That's a rough question!

Marino never really had a Team around him like Manning has. Basicly it was Dan vs the world.

26-09-2013, 06:02 PM
LOL at the poverty teams being discussed ITT.

GEAUX SAINTS!!!!!!!!!

“Whenever you find yourself on the side of the majority, it's time to pause and reflect.”

-Mark Twain