(0-4) Giants 7
*equals*

\o/ Big Red for President \o/
Tongue

Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
30-09-2013, 06:16 PM
RE: Are You Ready for Some Football?
I guess I'm leaning toward the Saints, but I think so long as it's a high scorer I won't care.
Dolphins (3-0 Ohmy ) at Saints (3-0)
Should be fun to watch Big Grin

30-09-2013, 06:35 PM
(30-09-2013 06:16 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  I guess I'm leaning toward the Saints, but I think so long as it's a high scorer I won't care.

The New Orleans Saints are 7 point favorites against the Miami Dolphins. The over/under for this game is 48.5 total points.

I will take the Saints to cover the spread and will take the over on the points. Haven't watched enough (any really) of either team to guess a score.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
30-09-2013, 08:42 PM
(30-09-2013 06:35 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(30-09-2013 06:16 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  I guess I'm leaning toward the Saints, but I think so long as it's a high scorer I won't care.

The New Orleans Saints are 7 point favorites against the Miami Dolphins. The over/under for this game is 48.5 total points.

I will take the Saints to cover the spread and will take the over on the points. Haven't watched enough (any really) of either team to guess a score.

Well I was hoping for a 7 point difference either way, but holy shit! 35-10? Poor Dolphins Sad

30-09-2013, 08:45 PM
(30-09-2013 08:42 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(30-09-2013 06:35 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  The New Orleans Saints are 7 point favorites against the Miami Dolphins. The over/under for this game is 48.5 total points.

Well I was hoping for a 7 point difference either way, but holy shit! 35-10? Poor Dolphins Sad

Turnovers are killing the dolphins tonight. On a side note are you reminded of NO's super bowl run with this team? Ball hawking D and the Sean Payton Drew Brees O putting on an aerial assault.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
30-09-2013, 08:53 PM
(30-09-2013 08:45 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(30-09-2013 08:42 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Well I was hoping for a 7 point difference either way, but holy shit! 35-10? Poor Dolphins Sad

Turnovers are killing the dolphins tonight. On a side note are you reminded of NO's super bowl run with this team? Ball hawking D and the Sean Payton Drew Brees O putting on an aerial assault.

A little, yes! I can tell you that, though my Chiefs are also undefeated, and have an exquisite defense, I would be terrified for them to have to face this Saints team!!! Saints at home!?!? Forget about it Sad

30-09-2013, 08:58 PM
(30-09-2013 08:53 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(30-09-2013 08:45 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Turnovers are killing the dolphins tonight. On a side note are you reminded of NO's super bowl run with this team? Ball hawking D and the Sean Payton Drew Brees O putting on an aerial assault.

A little, yes! I can tell you that, though my Chiefs are also undefeated, and have an exquisite defense, I would be terrified for them to have to face this Saints team!!! Saints at home!?!? Forget about it Sad

Actually the Chiefs have the style that can beat the Saints. Good D ball control O keep Brees on the sidelines. However if they get off to a hot start and put you down a couple scores it can get ugly. I would hate to try and out track meet the Saints in their Dome but if you can slow the game down they are not unbeatable. Very impressive tonight however. Miami on the other hand looks not quite ready for primetime. Still 3-1 is not bad with a second year QB with new weapons and a young D. Miami looks like it might be getting back to winning ball after a lean decade.

30-09-2013, 09:08 PM (This post was last modified: 30-09-2013 09:16 PM by TheGulegon.)
(30-09-2013 08:58 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(30-09-2013 08:53 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  A little, yes! I can tell you that, though my Chiefs are also undefeated, and have an exquisite defense, I would be terrified for them to have to face this Saints team!!! Saints at home!?!? Forget about it Sad

Actually the Chiefs have the style that can beat the Saints. Good D ball control O keep Brees on the sidelines. However if they get off to a hot start and put you down a couple scores it can get ugly. I would hate to try and out track meet the Saints in their Dome but if you can slow the game down they are not unbeatable. Very impressive tonight however. Miami on the other hand looks not quite ready for primetime. Still 3-1 is not bad with a second year QB with new weapons and a young D. Miami looks like it might be getting back to winning ball after a lean decade.

Yeah. Tamba Hali, & Justin Houston might have a little something for Drew, but it only takes the Saints one opening. That's what I'd be worried about. 1-2 mistakes & all of a sudden they're up 2 or 3 TD's, & the Chiefs O would struggle to come back from that.
I'd like to see the Dolphins as contenders, again Smile

01-10-2013, 05:14 PM
Who else believes that the NFC East is a Mess of a division? And I am a Redskins fan!