Are You Ready for Some Football?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
01-10-2013, 07:06 PM
RE: Are You Ready for Some Football?
(01-10-2013 05:14 PM)BigManOnCampus Wrote:  Who else believes that the NFC East is a Mess of a division? And I am a Redskins fan!

You know it's bad when Tony Romo's Cowboys are the pride of the division. RG3 will rebound but that D of yours needs to get itself together.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
03-10-2013, 05:56 PM
(01-10-2013 05:14 PM)BigManOnCampus Wrote:  Who else believes that the NFC East is a Mess of a division? And I am a Redskins fan!

I'm watching the countdown for kick-off on NFL Network, and Marshal Faulk called it the "NFC Least" Sad But look at it like this; RG3 & your Redskins stand just as good a chance as any other team in that division to end up with the best record Smile I don't care what the Cowboy's look like on paper = until they stop proving me right, they'll ALWAYS find a way to shoot themselves in the foot!! Don't be scuhrred Tongue
Go RG3 \o/

Bills (2-2) @ Browns (2-2) .......
I'll watch it just in case it turns into a good game Undecided

03-10-2013, 08:03 PM (This post was last modified: 03-10-2013 09:49 PM by TheGulegon.)
Browns trade Trent Richardson & go 2-0 Blink
Early 1st quarter of this game Browns starting QB, Brian Hoyer, goes out with an injury, Buffalo scores 10-0....then, in the 2nd quarter, Cleveland goes 17-0 for a half-time score Bills 10 - Browns 17 Blink
Dafuq?
Should the Browns start nothing but 2nd-stringers from now on? Undecided

[edit] alright! Time to pay exclusive attention to this game!

[edit#2] Browns 37 - Bills 24 ...60+ point game Shocking

04-10-2013, 04:36 AM
Re: RE: Are You Ready for Some Football?
(03-10-2013 08:03 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Browns trade Trent Richardson & go 2-0 Blink
Early 1st quarter of this game Browns starting QB, Brian Hoyer, goes out with an injury, Buffalo scores 10-0....then, in the 2nd quarter, Cleveland goes 17-0 for a half-time score Bills 10 - Browns 17 Blink
Dafuq?
Should the Browns start nothing but 2nd-stringers from now on? Undecided

[edit] alright! Time to pay exclusive attention to this game!

[edit#2] Browns 37 - Bills 24 ...60+ point game Shocking

Their problem was their top WR was suspended the first 2 games. Shocking they.actually have talent.

"Allow there to be a spectrum in all that you see" - Neil Degrasse Tyson
06-10-2013, 02:27 PM
Purple People Eaters - 26, Fish - 23. Damn good game.

#sigh
06-10-2013, 02:30 PM
(06-10-2013 02:27 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Purple People Eaters - 26, Fish - 23. Damn good game.

Yeah Miami is definitely looking better this year. Though I am glad the Ravens managed to pull this game out.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
06-10-2013, 02:33 PM
Ugh.
My Hawks lost.

Not too suicidal over it. Lots of blame to lay on the officiate, and much more props to give to Andrew Luck. He really is a special QB. Well, not as special as Russell Wilson, but I might be biased. Tongue

At least the loss was their second straight road game and they'll have a softer Titans team rolling into the Thunderdome next week!

Go Hawks!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel
06-10-2013, 02:38 PM (This post was last modified: 06-10-2013 02:42 PM by GirlyMan.)
Time to watch Peyton Manning set more records against the Cow Fucking Mountain Oysters. ... their opening drive was good, though. Won't matter.

#sigh
06-10-2013, 02:48 PM
(06-10-2013 02:33 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Ugh.
My Hawks lost.

Not too suicidal over it. Lots of blame to lay on the officiate, and much more props to give to Andrew Luck. He really is a special QB. Well, not as special as Russell Wilson, but I might be biased. Tongue

At least the loss was their second straight road game and they'll have a softer Titans team rolling into the Thunderdome next week!

Go Hawks!

Your Hawks look like they could make a deep post season run this year. If they get home field throughout they will be booking a trip to Metlife stadium.

[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
06-10-2013, 02:53 PM
(06-10-2013 02:48 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(06-10-2013 02:33 PM)Erxomai Wrote:  Ugh.
My Hawks lost.

Go Hawks!

Your Hawks look like they could make a deep post season run this year. If they get home field throughout they will be booking a trip to Metlife stadium.

Yes they definitely need the 12th Man. Hoping tonight the Texans blow off their steam from getting hit in the mouth at home two weeks in a row! I'll be looking to JJ Watt to keep Colin Kaepernick on the ground!

It was just a fucking apple man, we're sorry okay? Please stop the madness Laugh out load
~Izel