Are You Ready for Some Football?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
24-11-2013, 03:43 PM
RE: Are You Ready for Some Football?
(24-11-2013 03:37 PM)Smercury44 Wrote:  Wow! Wish I'd watched that one

Viking - Packers 26-26 in OT with both scoring a FG in OT is damn good too. Big Grin

#sigh
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
24-11-2013, 03:46 PM
Shhh shhh I'm not that far yet!! Hahahaha I'm on a delay, dvr'd it

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
24-11-2013, 03:47 PM
This is my fault though I need to just stay out of this thread for a bit Laugh out load

I hope that the world turns, and things get better. But what I hope most of all is that you understand what I mean when I tell you that, even though I do not know you, and even though I may never meet you, laugh with you, cry with you, or kiss you, I love you. With all my heart, I love you. - V for Vendetta
24-11-2013, 04:44 PM
(24-11-2013 03:36 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Chargers 41 - Chiefs 38

Well that was a helluva game. What was there like 8-9 lead changes?

1 too many lead changes Sad Hell of a game, yes, but the Chiefs lost Sadcryface for the 2nd time in a row Sadcryface2 at Arrowhead Weeping
I know I know, it's only 2 games! You'd have to be a Chiefs fan to understand!
The unraveling may have begun! Save us, Big Red...again!!!
24-11-2013, 04:47 PM
A tie?!?!?!?! I didnt think that was possible, I thought OT just kept going until one team couldnt answer with points... wtf, its better than losing, but not by much. Dodgy

24-11-2013, 04:50 PM
(24-11-2013 04:44 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(24-11-2013 03:36 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  Chargers 41 - Chiefs 38

Well that was a helluva game. What was there like 8-9 lead changes?

1 too many lead changes Sad Hell of a game, yes, but the Chiefs lost Sadcryface for the 2nd time in a row Sadcryface2 at Arrowhead Weeping

I think this is partially because you have had a really weak schedule so far. If you would have played Denver say in week 3 and then lost to the chargers now you'd be feeling good. The chiefs are probably 1-2 years away from really making some noise but you have a good base and a nice D. Enjoy the process cause you could be still stuck in last year.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
24-11-2013, 05:07 PM
(24-11-2013 04:50 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(24-11-2013 04:44 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  1 too many lead changes Sad Hell of a game, yes, but the Chiefs lost Sadcryface for the 2nd time in a row Sadcryface2 at Arrowhead Weeping

I think this is partially because you have had a really weak schedule so far. If you would have played Denver say in week 3 and then lost to the chargers now you'd be feeling good. The chiefs are probably 1-2 years away from really making some noise but you have a good base and a nice D. Enjoy the process cause you could be still stuck in last year.

I know! But I wanted us in the #1 spot, at least in the division, for some home playoff games. Still might happen, but it'll require the next victory to inspire more hope than required to wish for a 9-7 season Undecided After 14 years the wisest of Chiefs fans know to take success lightly!
Meh. This last game proved we could score 38, at least.

[edit] There's still hope for a Pats victory tonight....Go.....Pa..Pa...Go Patriots Confused
24-11-2013, 05:30 PM
(24-11-2013 05:07 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(24-11-2013 04:50 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  I think this is partially because you have had a really weak schedule so far. If you would have played Denver say in week 3 and then lost to the chargers now you'd be feeling good. The chiefs are probably 1-2 years away from really making some noise but you have a good base and a nice D. Enjoy the process cause you could be still stuck in last year.

I know! But I wanted us in the #1 spot, at least in the division, for some home playoff games. Still might happen, but it'll require the next victory to inspire more hope than required to wish for a 9-7 season Undecided After 14 years the wisest of Chiefs fans know to take success lightly!

[edit] There's still hope for a Pats victory tonight....Go.....Pa..Pa...Go Patriots Confused

[Image: bar-of-soap-thumb18409891.jpg]

Ugg wash your mouth out.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 2 users Like Revenant77x's post
24-11-2013, 06:45 PM
(24-11-2013 05:30 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(24-11-2013 05:07 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  I know! But I wanted us in the #1 spot, at least in the division, for some home playoff games. Still might happen, but it'll require the next victory to inspire more hope than required to wish for a 9-7 season Undecided After 14 years the wisest of Chiefs fans know to take success lightly!

[Image: bar-of-soap-thumb18409891.jpg]

Ugg wash your mouth out.

You'd be surprised how often I'm advised to do just that Dodgy

Dallas just won it with a FG in the last 4 seconds of the game! Hopefully the Broncos & Pats can make a shoot out of the late game! So long as I can't stand both teams might as well have another 70+ point game!
24-11-2013, 06:55 PM
It's cold and windy as shit in Foxboro. I'm going with Rebels 34, Wild Horses 28.

#sigh