Are You Ready for Some Football?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
12-01-2014, 03:08 PM
RE: Are You Ready for Some Football?
(12-01-2014 03:07 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Can we all just agree, then?
SeaHawks win the Superbowl?

The real super bowl is next week in Seattle, winner of 49'er's Seahawks is going to destroy whoever comes out of the AFC.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
12-01-2014, 03:12 PM
(12-01-2014 03:08 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  

The real super bowl is next week in Seattle, winner of 49'er's Seahawks is going to destroy whoever comes out of the AFC.

I'll take that bet. My money is leaning towards Seattle, but it's on the NFC, regardless. Those are some bad ass defenses!

12-01-2014, 03:16 PM
(12-01-2014 03:12 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(12-01-2014 03:08 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  The real super bowl is next week in Seattle, winner of 49'er's Seahawks is going to destroy whoever comes out of the AFC.

I'll take that bet. My money is leaning towards Seattle, but it's on the NFC, regardless. Those are some bad ass defenses!

9'ers are the only team that has a chance of beating Seattle. Of the 3 teams remaining in the AFC I would put all of them as at least a 7 point Underdog.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
12-01-2014, 04:49 PM

My money's on Manning. There ain't nobody better at reading defenses at the line of scrimmage and calling the play. Hell I think he audibles every fucking play. His huddles are "Okay, break." He throws the ball to a spot before his receivers even make their move let alone start looking for it. Only way you're gonna beat him is to make him think you're playing a different defense than you actually are.

#sigh
12-01-2014, 04:59 PM
(12-01-2014 04:49 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

My money's on Manning. There ain't nobody better at reading defenses at the line of scrimmage and calling the play. Hell I think he audibles every fucking play. His huddles are "Okay, break." He throws the ball to a spot before his receivers even make their move let alone start looking for it. Only way you're gonna beat him is to make him think you're playing a different defense than you actually are.

Right as he's intercepted in the end zone Tongue

12-01-2014, 05:11 PM
(12-01-2014 04:49 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  

Yabbut Manning sucks in the Postseason.

12-01-2014, 05:19 PM
(12-01-2014 04:59 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(12-01-2014 04:49 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  My money's on Manning. There ain't nobody better at reading defenses at the line of scrimmage and calling the play. Hell I think he audibles every fucking play. His huddles are "Okay, break." He throws the ball to a spot before his receivers even make their move let alone start looking for it. Only way you're gonna beat him is to make him think you're playing a different defense than you actually are.

Right as he's intercepted in the end zone Tongue

Off a rebound that should've been a TD.

(12-01-2014 05:11 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(12-01-2014 04:49 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  My money's on Manning. There ain't nobody better at reading defenses at the line of scrimmage and calling the play. Hell I think he audibles every fucking play. His huddles are "Okay, break." He throws the ball to a spot before his receivers even make their move let alone start looking for it. Only way you're gonna beat him is to make him think you're playing a different defense than you actually are.

Yabbut Manning sucks in the Postseason.

Dude's a fucking genius I tell you. A fucking genius. Archie's been training him and Eli to read defenses since before they could read English. Tongue

#sigh
[+] 1 user Likes GirlyMan's post
13-01-2014, 08:44 AM
So did you hear? The sea hawks are going to play the 49ers. I am hoping they kick the 49ers asses and we make it far enough to prove that Seattle has the best sports team(s). I am not, into football but this is an awesome day for Washington State..
13-01-2014, 08:47 AM
(12-01-2014 05:19 PM)GirlyMan Wrote:  
(12-01-2014 04:59 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  Right as he's intercepted in the end zone Tongue

Off a rebound that should've been a TD.

(12-01-2014 05:11 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Yabbut Manning sucks in the Postseason.

Dude's a fucking genius I tell you. A fucking genius. Archie's been training him and Eli to read defenses since before they could read English. Tongue

His losing playoff record begs to differ.

13-01-2014, 09:04 AM
(12-01-2014 05:11 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Yabbut Manning sucks in the Postseason.

Erm......... not to be a stickler for details..........but he Really only has to be fantastic DURING season.

(GO Broncos)

Speaking of the the Broncos - can they play the Patriots AND the refrees too? I mean with the Pats obviously paying off the reffs wherever they play and all.....
hmmmm

Crap - was that my outside voice?

When I want your opinion I'll read your entrails.