Are You Ready if Shit Hits The Fan?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
28-04-2017, 10:42 AM
RE: Are You Ready if Shit Hits The Fan?
(28-04-2017 10:34 AM)Thoreauvian Wrote:  
(28-04-2017 10:16 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  It was far more interesting than Indiana. Drinking Beverage

You can say that about a lot of things.

I was raised in Indiana and my family used to catch insects for entertainment.

Hobo

Boilermaker here.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Gawdzilla's post
28-04-2017, 10:52 AM
(28-04-2017 10:42 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  
(28-04-2017 10:34 AM)Thoreauvian Wrote:  I was raised in Indiana and my family used to catch insects for entertainment.

Boilermaker here.

Oh yeah? My father and a cousin both graduated from Purdue. My mother and father grew up, met, and married in Richmond, then raised us three kids in Columbus.
Find all posts by this user
28-04-2017, 10:53 AM
(28-04-2017 10:20 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  Police and military are trained for stress shooting which is far different than someone who doesn't deal with stress every day.

The only soldiers in my unit who can shoot worth a shit are those of us who practice on our own time. Most of our range time is spent just catching up on marksmanship quals Weeping

'Murican Canadian
28-04-2017, 11:05 AM
(28-04-2017 10:33 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  
(28-04-2017 05:54 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  For tornado planning - keeping some emergency supplies in 20mm shell boxes, painted bright fluorescent colors ( my choice is pink, because it contrasts against everything,) is a good way to go. Store them in the southwest corner of the basement. Not a bad idea to physically tie them down.

One thing people always overlook- some clean, dry clothing.you can vacuum bag a pair of sweatpants, a sweatshirt and a pair of socks and they won't take much room.

YOU "For tornado planning-keeping some emergancy supplies in 20mm shell boxes"

So what, you buy boxes of bullets just to throw them away to keep the box itself? Seems like a waste of money to me. I don't know that much about bullets, but I am sure that size depending on brand can cost a pretty penny.

Clueless dude, clueless.......

Find me a place in the USA where you can buy 20mm ammo....

As far as I know all you can buy is empty 20 mm boxes, which are nice steel, genetically sealed boxes, perfect for dry, long time storage.....

The difference between prayer and masturbation - is when a guy is through masturbating - he has something to show for his efforts.
[+] 1 user Likes onlinebiker's post
28-04-2017, 11:07 AM
I know shouldn't, but lol at Brian getting triggered by someone suggesting using an ammo can to store stuff in.

Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.

[Image: anigrey.gif]
[+] 6 users Like Popeye's Pappy's post
28-04-2017, 11:09 AM
(28-04-2017 10:52 AM)Thoreauvian Wrote:  
(28-04-2017 10:42 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  Boilermaker here.

Oh yeah? My father and a cousin both graduated from Purdue. My mother and father grew up, met, and married in Richmond, then raised us three kids in Columbus.

My childhood in Indiana started in Summitville, then a few other towns between Anderson and Marion. The Y-donor worked at the Fisher Body plant in Marion until it killed him.
28-04-2017, 11:22 AM
(28-04-2017 11:05 AM)onlinebiker Wrote:  Find me a place in the USA where you can buy 20mm ammo....

http://www.cdvs.us/20mm-Vulcan-brass-cas...P2037.aspx

Save a life. Adopt a greyhound.

[Image: anigrey.gif]
28-04-2017, 11:25 AM
(28-04-2017 11:09 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  My childhood in Indiana started in Summitville, then a few other towns between Anderson and Marion. The Y-donor worked at the Fisher Body plant in Marion until it killed him.

Sounds like a lot of farmland mainly.

Also, my oldest sister graduated from Ball State. We moved to the Cleveland area before I went into tenth grade.

Columbus was a nice place to grow up, but I wouldn't feel comfortable living there now. So much of our lives revolved around the church when I was a kid.
28-04-2017, 11:27 AM
(28-04-2017 11:25 AM)Thoreauvian Wrote:  
(28-04-2017 11:09 AM)Gawdzilla Wrote:  My childhood in Indiana started in Summitville, then a few other towns between Anderson and Marion. The Y-donor worked at the Fisher Body plant in Marion until it killed him.

Sounds like a lot of farmland mainly.

Also, my oldest sister graduated from Ball State. We moved to the Cleveland area before I went into tenth grade.

Columbus was a nice place to grow up, but I wouldn't feel comfortable living there now. So much of our lives revolved around the church when I was a kid.
One of my favorite t-shirts said "I'd rather Ball U. than I.U." Laugh out load

Alexandria was the next town west of Muncie.
28-04-2017, 11:42 AM
(28-04-2017 10:07 AM)Brian37 Wrote:  Gun worshipers..... logic.

"I lost my job BUY MORE GUNS"
"It's snowing outside BUY MORE GUNS"
"Someone picked on my favorite sporting team BUY MORE GUNS"
"Liberals exist, BUY MORE GUNS"

You really, really need to give the fuck up Brian by turning nearly every thread into a soap box for your obvious anti-gun fanaticism. Yes... we ALL know how you feel about guns by now.

Just give it a rest mate FFS. No

I'm a creationist... I believe that man created God.
[+] 4 users Like SYZ's post