Are You Serious???

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
02-05-2014, 08:03 AM
RE: Are You Serious???
(02-05-2014 07:58 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  
(02-05-2014 07:50 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  One of those moments in life when you realize you are dating the wrong person.

I couldn't help but laugh at this, I'm sorry Laugh out load

Smile
That particular boyfriend---ugh---had way too many of those moments. All the pot must have killed the brain cells that said 'WTF-run from him!!"

but, eh....its been atleast 20 yrs, I survived, I can laugh now too.

"Life is a daring adventure or it is nothing"--Helen Keller
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
02-05-2014, 08:06 AM
(02-05-2014 08:03 AM)Bows and Arrows Wrote:  
(02-05-2014 07:58 AM)Im_Ryan Wrote:  I couldn't help but laugh at this, I'm sorry Laugh out load

Smile
That particular boyfriend---ugh---had way too many of those moments. All the pot must have killed the brain cells that said 'WTF-run from him!!"

but, eh....its been atleast 20 yrs, I survived, I can laugh now too.

At least you have an interesting story now Tongue

Atir aissom atir imon
02-05-2014, 04:30 PM
The police had already turned off their siren and lights. They ended the pursuit because they knew where she lived. In her mental state at the time, and after the cops had already backed off, she ran a red light across a major highway and got killed.
02-05-2014, 04:31 PM
(01-05-2014 09:49 PM)TheBear Wrote:  What happens to the brain when you're in a situation where the police want you to pull over, but because of warrants, or drugs in the vehicle, or drunk driving, or you just robbed a convenience store, or whatever, goes through the mind that convinces one that they can escape the police in a vehicle pursuit in urban area? It boggles the mind. A woman ended up dead this morning, thinking she could outrun the police. Sad, but crazy.

One less dumb ( i ) in the herd.

"Belief is so often the death of reason" - Qyburn, Game of Thrones

"The Christian community continues to exist because the conclusions of the critical study of the Bible are largely withheld from them." -Hans Conzelmann (1915-1989)
02-05-2014, 04:42 PM
In camden people escape the police all the time.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube