Are ad hominem queens the new drama queens?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-07-2014, 11:54 PM
RE: Are ad hominem queens the new drama queens?
(07-07-2014 09:21 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Nope, no virgins are sacrificed. Just small goats (if I interpreted what they said correctly... I assumed it was baby goats...).

It's basically a combination of maturity and popularity.
i don't know what they told you in kiwiland, but baby goats are supposed to be virgins. Tongue

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
08-07-2014, 12:04 AM
(07-07-2014 11:47 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Just curious, what are we hoping to get out of the conversation on this thread?

Who is this "we"?

It seems apparent that Hughsie may want to come to some sort of understanding and perhaps some sort of solution. Or, maybe Hughsie is just pretty good at playing "Good Cop". Time may tell on that. Or not.

Me, I'd like to see the staff do their job and address obvious trolling fucktards like JEW, D-Wreck, etc., and send them on their way on Rule 5 as they should, and leave us atheists and any respectful theists, fence-sitters/whatever, and/or curious onlookers to discuss Life, The Universe, and Everything without bullshit interruptions and disruptions. Is that so much to ask?

Quote:is anything actually going to change?

Who knows.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
08-07-2014, 12:08 AM
Wait, isn't Jeremy banned?

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
08-07-2014, 12:08 AM
(07-07-2014 11:54 PM)Lightvader Wrote:  
(07-07-2014 09:21 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  Nope, no virgins are sacrificed. Just small goats (if I interpreted what they said correctly... I assumed it was baby goats...).

It's basically a combination of maturity and popularity.
i don't know what they told you in kiwiland, but baby goats are supposed to be virgins. Tongue

Not in Kiwiland. Shocking

Tongue

08-07-2014, 12:09 AM
(08-07-2014 12:04 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Who is this "we"?

It seems apparent that Hughsie may want to come to some sort of understanding and perhaps some sort of solution. Or, maybe Hughsie is just pretty good at playing "Good Cop". Time may tell on that. Or not.

Me, I'd like to see the staff do their job and address obvious trolling fucktards like JEW, D-Wreck, etc., and send them on their way on Rule 5 as they should, and leave us atheists and any respectful theists, fence-sitters/whatever, and/or curious onlookers to discuss Life, The Universe, and Everything without bullshit interruptions and disruptions. Is that so much to ask?
out of curiousity, can you name 2 respectful theists on this site?

And can you define a troll?
Would "someone who posts provocative posts with the intention of getting a response"
suffice?

I don't really like going outside.
It's too damn "peopley" out there....
08-07-2014, 12:10 AM
(08-07-2014 12:04 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(07-07-2014 11:47 PM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  Just curious, what are we hoping to get out of the conversation on this thread?

Who is this "we"?

Quote:is anything actually going to change?

Who knows.

Well I hope you guys reach a consensus. I only asked because it seems like the same things are being said repeatedly is all.

And of course thats not too much to ask. I'd like to see the same thing.
[+] 1 user Likes Hobbitgirl's post
08-07-2014, 12:11 AM
(08-07-2014 12:09 AM)Lightvader Wrote:  

And can you define a troll?
Would "someone who posts provocative posts with the intention of getting a response"
suffice?

I sometime worry about being called a troll. I put silly things up from time to time. I'm not trying to troll I promise, I'm just weird. O.o
08-07-2014, 12:13 AM
(07-07-2014 11:44 PM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Taq I think you need to meditate for a little bit.

Do you even know what you're talking about?

[Image: The%20Matrix%20_DivX_%20280_0001.jpg]

(08-07-2014 12:08 AM)Metazoa Zeke Wrote:  Wait, isn't Jeremy banned?

Yes.

08-07-2014, 12:16 AM (This post was last modified: 08-07-2014 12:22 AM by Taqiyya Mockingbird.)
(08-07-2014 12:09 AM)Lightvader Wrote:  

KC

(apparently) Mora

Quote:And can you define a troll?
suffice?

Have you not been paying attention?

08-07-2014, 12:19 AM
(08-07-2014 12:10 AM)Hobbitgirl Wrote:  

Who knows.

Well I hope you guys reach a consensus. I only asked because it seems like the same things are being said repeatedly is all.

And of course thats not too much to ask. I'd like to see the same thing.

Cheers. Thumbsup