Are ad hominem queens the new drama queens?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-07-2014, 08:46 AM
RE: Are ad hominem queens the new drama queens?
(06-07-2014 12:57 AM)CindysRain Wrote:  
(05-07-2014 10:17 PM)Hughsie Wrote:  Can I just say that I love you right now. Heart
Problem is that those feeding the trolls and then whining about them seem to lack the mental capacity to understand the irony of their actions. It really does get painful. Undecided

Painful indeed. Frusty Bangin

I accept your Heart, and return the same because you get it! Heart Thumbsup

Mentioning a problem is usually done in hopes of addressing it.

"Let's do nothing" gets you 4chan.

Do you want 4chan?

... this is my signature!
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 4 users Like cjlr's post
06-07-2014, 09:05 AM (This post was last modified: 06-07-2014 09:15 AM by pablo.)

Do it for the old people and children! Big Grin
[+] 1 user Likes pablo's post
06-07-2014, 09:26 AM
(06-07-2014 08:46 AM)cjlr Wrote:  Mentioning a problem is usually done in hopes of addressing it.

"Let's do nothing" gets you 4chan.

Do you want 4chan?

How is all your crying and whining and spouting hysterical hyperbole and outright lies over actions that are perfectly within Teh Forumz Rulez working out for you.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
06-07-2014, 09:43 AM
(06-07-2014 09:26 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  How is all your crying

Citation needed.

(06-07-2014 09:26 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  ... and whining...

Citation needed.

(06-07-2014 09:26 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  ... and spouting hysterical hyperbole...

Citation needed.

(06-07-2014 09:26 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  ... and outright lies over actions...

Citation needed.

(06-07-2014 09:26 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  ... that are perfectly within Teh Forumz Rulez working out for you.

Seems to be working out fine. Maybe you should ask the others how they feel about my many apparent faults and affronts?

... this is my signature!
[+] 3 users Like cjlr's post
06-07-2014, 10:28 AM (This post was last modified: 06-07-2014 11:12 AM by Taqiyya Mockingbird.)
(06-07-2014 09:43 AM)cjlr Wrote:  
(06-07-2014 09:26 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  How is all your crying

Citation needed.

(06-07-2014 09:26 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  ... and whining...

Citation needed.

(06-07-2014 09:26 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  ... and spouting hysterical hyperbole...

Citation needed.

(06-07-2014 09:26 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  ... and outright lies over actions...

Citation needed.

All citations already provided and called out at the time. The fact that you pulled a Jeremy and ran when you were called out is your own problem.

Quote:
(06-07-2014 09:26 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  ... that are perfectly within Teh Forumz Rulez working out for you.

Seems to be working out fine.

Maybe you should ask the others how they feel about my many apparent faults and affronts?

Yes, all your crying and whining and lying DOES get you the attention you so desperately seek. And nothing else.

06-07-2014, 11:07 AM
It's times like these when we really need Jesus the most.

#sigh
[+] 3 users Like GirlyMan's post
06-07-2014, 02:09 PM
(06-07-2014 02:21 AM)DLJ Wrote:  A coupla things (at the risk of fulfilling Cindy's prophecy) ...

1) Righteous indignation...

I find this one's style underwhelming and their content vapid. Easy solution... I put him on my ignore list 8 months ago.

But I can still see responses to their replies and will happily take the rebukes that I might get when defending the people who have my respect (e.g. Kim) who have been attacked for no good reason.

2) I care about this forum and about the image of atheism. Taq is exemplifying all the 'bad' we hear about angry atheists.

I have no problem with him behaving this way (freedom of expression n'all) but I do not want it to become the norm.
Have you noticed how easily encouraged he is if he gets a "Yay" Taq, go for it" comment?

I can't be the only Mod getting PMs complaining about him and asking if this is what we want the forum to be. Some of these people (whose opinions genuinely interest me) have stopped coming here because of him.

An organisation's (or a society's) culture is formed from the collective individuals' behaviours. Individual behaviour is a result of the combination of Organisational Ethics and Individual Ethics.

As a Mod, now, I have a responsibility to encourage / promote the organisational ethics derived from Seth's intent / vision (even when I don't agree with it) ... noblesse oblige.

Sure, I like to tease him but it's with a view to the perception of the external observer... showing how the community deals with petulant teenagers like Taq... with feigned frustration, irony and something else very clever that I can't think of right now. Dodgy

If he develops a fan club, then this behaviour will become the cultural norm. If you want that... you can keep it.

Well said.

You bring up some good points. I don't think discussing a situation is the same as encouraging it. Sometimes it actually helps.

It's easier to fool people than to convince them that they have been fooled. ~Mark Twain
[+] 1 user Likes CindysRain's post
06-07-2014, 02:23 PM
(06-07-2014 02:09 PM)CindysRain Wrote:  Well said.

You bring up some good points. I don't think discussing a situation is the same as encouraging it. Sometimes it actually helps.

ProTip: Points aren't made through the use of hyperbole, lies and innuendo. FAIL.

06-07-2014, 02:31 PM
(06-07-2014 02:23 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(06-07-2014 02:09 PM)CindysRain Wrote:  Well said.

ProTip: Points aren't made through the use of hyperbole, lies and innuendo. FAIL.

Bitch please, nothing wrong with innuendo.

[Image: oscar.png]
[+] 2 users Like earmuffs's post
06-07-2014, 02:40 PM
(06-07-2014 02:31 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(06-07-2014 02:23 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  ProTip: Points aren't made through the use of hyperbole, lies and innuendo. FAIL.

Bitch please, nothing wrong with innuendo.

LMAO.

TRUE, but that doesn't make it any sort of support of an assertion, as the crybabies are attempting to make it.