Are ad hominem queens the new drama queens?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
06-07-2014, 05:06 PM
RE: Are ad hominem queens the new drama queens?
Wow. Seriously, just wow.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 3 users Like Atothetheist's post
06-07-2014, 05:10 PM
(06-07-2014 03:57 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(06-07-2014 02:21 AM)DLJ Wrote:  A coupla things (at the risk of fulfilling Cindy's prophecy) ...

1) Righteous indignation...

I find this one's style underwhelming and their content vapid. Easy solution... I put him on my ignore list 8 months ago.

How much of a coward do you have to be to talk about people and not mention their names.

Quote:But I can still see responses to their replies and will happily take the rebukes that I might get when defending the people who have my respect (e.g. Kim) who have been attacked for no good reason.

That hasn't happened, moron.

Quote:2) I care about this forum and about the image of atheism. Taq is exemplifying all the 'bad' we hear about angry atheists.

Coming from the pussy who plus-reps every troll who comes in here.

Quote:I have no problem with him behaving this way (freedom of expression n'all)

Then shut the fuck up and quit your whining, liar.

Quote:but I do not want it to become the norm.
Have you noticed how easily encouraged he is if he gets a "Yay" Taq, go for it" comment?

I've noticed how you make bullshit like that up and try to pass it off as fact, liar.

Quote:I can't be the only Mod getting PMs complaining about him and asking if this is what we want the forum to be. Some of these people (whose opinions genuinely interest me) have stopped coming here because of him.

And aparently YOU want this forum to be overrun with trolls every day.

Quote:An organisation's (or a society's) culture is formed from the collective individuals' behaviours. Individual behaviour is a result of the combination of Organisational Ethics and Individual Ethics.

Oh, brother.

Quote:As a Mod, now, I have a responsibility to encourage / promote the organisational ethics derived from Seth's intent / vision (even when I don't agree with it) ... noblesse oblige.

You don't have a responsibility to whine about rules you don't like, or to attempt to bend the forum rules to your troll—toadying inclinations.

Quote:Sure, I like to tease him but it's with a view to the perception of the external observer...

....so you admit YOU are the troll here.
Quote:showing how the community deals with petulant teenagers like Taq...

Fuck you, you gutless whiny pussy.

Quote:with feigned frustration, irony and something else very clever that I can't think of right now. Dodgy

If he develops a fan club, then this behaviour will become the cultural norm. If you want that... you can keep it.

How funny that you try to talk about me as if I wasn't here. Coward.

Fuck you.

06-07-2014, 05:11 PM
(05-07-2014 09:34 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  
(05-07-2014 02:08 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  The drama queen came in on post #1.

Funny how Dom trolls for flames, gets flames, and then runs crying to make a new thread to troll for flames in. Lather, rinse, repeat.

If I wasn't a Vet and thus not be held accountable to some sort of vet "CoC"(k) and not have to worry about causing KC more crap at the moment of which he needs it least I would tell you Taq that the thing you have to understand about Dom is that she's a hypocritical two faced bitch who can say whatever she wants about ad hominen's it doesn't make it any less truthful. She likes to complain and whine about others behaving in a certain way yet she is the one making matters much worse when she should just stay the fuck out because she's unwanted and causes nothing but grief. This thread being a good example of provocation aimed at certain members of which I'm not buying into her bullshit because I'm a better person than her because I'm not a scheming backstabbing bitch and I'll let her dig her own grave.

That's what I would say if I wasn't bound by vet coc(k) anyway.

I have no idea what happened here, can someone fill me in?

06-07-2014, 05:34 PM
(06-07-2014 05:10 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Fuck you.

Oh, look -- ANOTHER idiot whiny-pussy troll chimed in! Laughat

Quote:I have no idea what happened here, can someone fill me in?

Troll trolling for flames opens troll thread, troll gets flamed and gets its ass handed to it, troll opens a second troll thread (THIS one), whining that it got its ass handed to it, gets its ass handed to it again. Rinse and repeat. Whiny-pussy Chihuahuas like you try to jump in and troll too, get their asses handed to them as well. Laughat

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
06-07-2014, 06:00 PM
(06-07-2014 05:34 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(06-07-2014 05:10 PM)Atothetheist Wrote:  Fuck you.

Oh, look -- ANOTHER idiot whiny-pussy troll chimed in! Laughat

Quote:I have no idea what happened here, can someone fill me in?

Troll trolling for flames opens troll thread, troll gets flamed and gets its ass handed to it, troll opens a second troll thread (THIS one), whining that it got its ass handed to it, gets its ass handed to it again. Rinse and repeat. Whiny-pussy Chihuahuas like you try to jump in and troll too, get their asses handed to them as well. Laughat

Are you unaware of what you do? Do you really think everyone is lying? If so get help with your reading comprehension. Even your defenders admit what you do no one is making it up.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
06-07-2014, 06:10 PM
(06-07-2014 06:00 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(06-07-2014 05:34 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Oh, look -- ANOTHER idiot whiny-pussy troll chimed in! Laughat

Are you unaware of what you do?

Not at all.

Quote: Do you really think everyone is lying?

EVERYONE? Strawman much, asshole? I've called out who's lying, when you try to pull it.

Quote: If so get help with your reading comprehension. Even your defenders admit what you do no one is making it up.

I have called you and the few other crybabies on specific bullshit that you have made up. And EVERY TIME you assholes run away, because you have nothing.

06-07-2014, 06:21 PM
We need another troll to burn, before we all turn on each other.

[Image: Guilmon-41189.gif] https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOW_Ioi2wtuPa88FvBmnBgQ my youtube
[+] 1 user Likes Metazoa Zeke's post
06-07-2014, 06:22 PM
(06-07-2014 06:10 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(06-07-2014 06:00 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  Are you unaware of what you do?

Not at all.

Quote: Do you really think everyone is lying?

EVERYONE? Strawman much, asshole? I've called out who's lying, when you try to pull it.

Quote: If so get help with your reading comprehension. Even your defenders admit what you do no one is making it up.

I have called you and the few other crybabies on specific bullshit that you have made up. And EVERY TIME you assholes run away, because you have nothing.

You really are that stupid. You claim we are lying do I need to link to the multiple threads where you post page after page of ad hom attacks 10-15 posts in a row? Am I lying about that? No. Specific stuff no you just call people a liar without ever addressing anything they bring up. You are a troll. Nothing more.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
06-07-2014, 06:28 PM (This post was last modified: 06-07-2014 06:33 PM by Taqiyya Mockingbird.)
(06-07-2014 06:22 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(06-07-2014 06:10 PM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Not at all.

You really are that stupid.

YOU really are that stupid.

Quote: You claim we are lying do I need to link to the multiple threads where you post page after page of ad hom attacks 10-15 posts in a row?

It's what we call EVIDENCE. You should try it sometime.

Quote: Am I lying about that? No.

Yes, you are, and here's why:

Quote: Specific stuff no

See, you can't show anything. This is ME demanding EVIDENCE from YOU, and YOU turning tail and running because you don't have any. You are just making shit up, liar.

Quote: you just call people a liar without ever addressing anything they bring up.

It's your fucking claim, asshole, the burden of proof is on YOU.

Quote: You are a troll. Nothing more.

YOU are the one trolling here. PUT up or fucking shut up.

And read Teh Rulez sometime: What part of "We allow swearing, sexual language, and attacks on a person's character, this means that this place is not for everyone. If you are easily offended by such things this may not be the place for you" do you refuse to understand.

06-07-2014, 06:31 PM
Please stop...everybody, just please stop.

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF

We're all mad here. The Cheshire Cat

Are my Chakras on straight?
[+] 1 user Likes Anjele's post