Are ad hominem queens the new drama queens?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
07-07-2014, 09:09 AM
RE: Are ad hominem queens the new drama queens?
(07-07-2014 05:50 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Well I think we know who's taking the crown as queen of the ad hom prom. Drinking Beverage

Yup: Dom, with cj, DL, Rev and you as runners-up. Congratulations, ladies.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
07-07-2014, 09:19 AM
(07-07-2014 09:09 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  
(07-07-2014 05:50 AM)Tartarus Sauce Wrote:  Well I think we know who's taking the crown as queen of the ad hom prom. Drinking Beverage

Yup: Dom, with cj, DL, Rev and you as runners-up. Congratulations, ladies.

List of people who hate both cjlr and myself

Frankksj: troll, fled the forum
Pleasejesus: troll, fled the forum
Theword: troll, fled the forum
Jeremy E Walker: troll, banned
Egor: troll, left the forum
Taqiyya Mockingbird: troll

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
07-07-2014, 09:28 AM
(07-07-2014 09:19 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  BLah blah blah, Waaah Waaah Waaah...

Who said anything about hating you, liar? You're the one trolling here. I'm just laughing at all your whining.

It's Special Pleadings all the way down!

Magic Talking Snakes STFU -- revenantx77

You can't have your special pleading and eat it too. -- WillHop
07-07-2014, 09:58 AM
I'm not a complete idiot, some parts are missing.

A day without sunshine is like, night.

On the other hand, you have different fingers.

I just got lost in thought. It was unfamiliar territory.

99 percent of lawyers give the rest a bad name.

I have a drinking problem - I can't afford it.

When everything's coming your way, you're in the wrong lane.

If everything seems to be going well, you have obviously overlooked something.

Many people quit looking for work when they find a job.

Join the Army, meet interesting people, kill them.

For Sale: Parachute. Only used once, never opened, small stain.

A fool is a 37th floor window washer who steps backs to see his work.

I tried to put my head together but now my body is falling apart!!

I like to reminisce with people I don't know.

My girlfriend asked me how long I was going to be gone on this tour. I said, "the whole time."

Birds of a feather flock together and crap on your car.

A penny saved is a government oversight.

The real art of conversation is not only to say the right thing at the right time, but also to leave unsaid the wrong thing at the tempting moment.

The older you get, the tougher it is to lose weight, because by then your body and your fat have gotten to be really good friends.

The easiest way to find something lost around the house is to buy a replacement .

If you think there is good in everybody, you haven't met everybody.

If you can smile when things go wrong , you have someone in mind to blame.

The sole purpose of a child's middle name is so he can tell when he's really in trouble.

Did you ever notice: When you put the 2 words 'The' and 'IRS' together it spells 'Theirs.'

Aging: Eventually you will reach a point when you stop lying about your age and start bragging about it.

When you are dissatisfied and would like to go back to youth, think of Algebra.

Long ago when men cursed and beat the ground with sticks, it was called witchcraft. Today, it's called golf.

I say no to alcohol, it just doesn't listen.

A friend in need is a pest indeed.

Work is fine if it doesn't take too much of your time.
[+] 7 users Like pablo's post
07-07-2014, 10:17 AM
I know a guy who has had dozens of jobs over the years. He can never keep a job more than a few weeks -- the boss always turns out to be an unreasonable asshole who just won't see things his way. I've often been tempted to tell this person "You know, when everyone you meet is unreasonable, maybe you're the one who is being unreasonable."

Likewise, if a whole bunch of people on the forum (including half of the moderators) were all complaining about something that I habitually do, I might at least consider the possibility that they might have a valid point, and just maybe it would be in my best interests (and everyone's) to at least make an attempt to modify the offending behavior, rather than painting them all as liars who are out to get me. Usually, where there's smoke, there's fire.
[+] 9 users Like Grasshopper's post
07-07-2014, 10:27 AM
(07-07-2014 10:17 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  I know a guy who has had dozens of jobs over the years. He can never keep a job more than a few weeks -- the boss always turns out to be an unreasonable asshole who just won't see things his way. I've often been tempted to tell this person "You know, when everyone you meet is unreasonable, maybe you're the one who is being unreasonable."

Likewise, if a whole bunch of people on the forum (including half of the moderators) were all complaining about something that I habitually do, I might at least consider the possibility that they might have a valid point, and just maybe it would be in my best interests (and everyone's) to at least make an attempt to modify the offending behavior, rather than painting them all as liars who are out to get me. Usually, where there's smoke, there's fire.

Pride is a vicious monster.

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 1 user Likes kingschosen's post
07-07-2014, 10:30 AM
(07-07-2014 10:17 AM)Grasshopper Wrote:  I know a guy who has had dozens of jobs over the years. He can never keep a job more than a few weeks -- the boss always turns out to be an unreasonable asshole who just won't see things his way. I've often been tempted to tell this person "You know, when everyone you meet is unreasonable, maybe you're the one who is being unreasonable."

Nah that's just stupid clearly we are all just lying trolls besmirching his good name. Drinking Beverage

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post
07-07-2014, 10:32 AM

Oh wait... sorry.

STRAWMAN

[Image: dog-shaking.gif]
[+] 3 users Like kingschosen's post
07-07-2014, 12:26 PM
(07-07-2014 09:19 AM)Revenant77x Wrote:  
(07-07-2014 09:09 AM)Taqiyya Mockingbird Wrote:  Yup: Dom, with cj, DL, Rev and you as runners-up. Congratulations, ladies.

List of people who hate both cjlr and myself

Frankksj: troll, fled the forum
Pleasejesus: troll, fled the forum
Theword: troll, fled the forum
Jeremy E Walker: troll, banned
Egor: troll, left the forum
Taqiyya Mockingbird: troll

Hey man, if the shoe fits.

[Image: 0013382F-E507-48AE-906B-53008666631C-757...cc3639.jpg]
Credit goes to UndercoverAtheist.
07-07-2014, 06:02 PM

I see you've met my brother.Dodgy

We have enough youth. How about looking for the Fountain of Smart?
[+] 1 user Likes Thinkerbelle's post