Are female pastors a good thing?

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
25-09-2013, 08:22 PM
RE: Are female pastors a good thing?
(25-09-2013 06:27 PM)TheGulegon Wrote:  
(25-09-2013 01:25 PM)Revenant77x Wrote:  This is a rare Win-Win situation for us (meaning those opposed to the influence of religion on modern culture) where on the one hand The Church either becomes more liberal (a win) or becomes more irrelevant (a bigger win). Looking long term I want the Church to go back to Pre-Vatican II simply because that will cause the fall quicker but I'll take the church becoming a watered down hollow shell of it's former evil.

Because there's no such thing as a female zealot?

That last was a joke, and so is the next, but this one isn't funny.

[Image: ann-coulter-black-pilot.jpg]
Bottomless well of empathy, & understanding, from that specimen of the fairer sex Dodgy

I'm all for equality, but lets not get ahead of ourselves thinking a more inclusive priesthood would necessarily mean less evil. Delusional is delusional regardless of the genitalia that happens to be attached to it!

[edit] and I can always recount tales of my grandmother if you really want stories of harmful treatment of children performed by a woman, over religious beliefs!

(I'm not trying to be rude, Rev; it's just that woman was evil!)

Oh yeah no doubting that women can be as hateful and backwards as men, but as an institution any more towards the current century is probably a good thing. As a side note Ann Coulter can like fall down in front of a bus that'd be great.

(31-07-2014 04:37 PM)Luminon Wrote:  America is full of guns, but they're useless, because nobody has the courage to shoot an IRS agent in self-defense
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
[+] 1 user Likes Revenant77x's post