Are femboys the new girls

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
19-04-2015, 03:30 PM
RE: Are femboys the new girls
(18-04-2015 10:20 PM)earmuffs Wrote:  We get it, you're a genderly challenged pan-homo-bi sexual transgender. We get it already!

same
Find all posts by this user
Like Post Quote this message in a reply
19-04-2015, 03:50 PM
oh well... I was actualy curious to if this claim is suported scientificaly. I mean I have heard of studies that say..... 1. that people are evolving to be more bi..... and..... 2. tge gender roles are reversing.... so wheres the therough studies on this stuff. just cuerious.

1. Striding and swaggering rootlessness without end. The precious flow of life.
2. one should fear sweet a blood stained flower.
19-04-2015, 05:55 PM
No idea what a "femboy" is. I assume it's similar to a transvestite, given a post in this thread.
Regardless, people are not "evolving" toward any sexuality. However, as homophobe numbers start dwindling, people become more accepting of non-heterosexuality. This prompts more people to "come out of the closet", which, in turn, reduces the number of homophobes even further. As for gender roles, it's simply people letting others live their lives.

The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
[+] 3 users Like One Above All's post
19-04-2015, 06:17 PM
as far as I know, femboy don't have to crossdress. they can though. but I may be wrong.

19-04-2015, 06:18 PM
If femboys are the new girls...what are girls now?

See here they are the bruises some were self-inflicted and some showed up along the way. - JF
19-04-2015, 06:21 PM
(19-04-2015 06:18 PM)Anjele Wrote:  If femboys are the new girls...what are girls now?

awesome.....!!!!! lol.

19-04-2015, 06:32 PM
I wasn't sure what you meant originally. I was thinking more like traps, really.
[+] 1 user Likes Clockwork's post
20-04-2015, 01:38 AM
(19-04-2015 06:17 PM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  as far as I know, femboy don't have to crossdress. they can though. but I may be wrong.

I said that's what I concluded based on a post in this thread. If it's something else, why don't you define it for me?

The truth is absolute. Life forms are specks of specks (...) of specks of dust in the universe.
Why settle for normal, when you can be so much more? Why settle for something, when you can have everything?
20-04-2015, 04:01 AM
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=femboy

20-04-2015, 04:04 AM
(20-04-2015 04:01 AM)kunoxian drive Wrote:  http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=femboy

Then it's as I thought before reading the aforementioned post - it's a meaningless term.